WBAunofficial
Overpaid Nancy Boys vs Canarinho - Printable Version

+- WBAunofficial (http://www.wbaunofficial.org.uk)
+-- Forum: WBAunofficial (http://www.wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: WBAunofficial (http://www.wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Overpaid Nancy Boys vs Canarinho (/showthread.php?tid=10468)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Overpaid Nancy Boys vs Canarinho - SausEggBagel - 11-14-2017

Another bore I think. 1-1 at best.

RE: Overpaid Nancy Boys vs Canarinho - cunninghamismagic - 11-14-2017

If it's as good as the Germany game I'll be happy. Best England display I've seen for ages.

RE: Overpaid Nancy Boys vs Canarinho - Beano16 - 11-14-2017

Most of the overpaid Nancy boys are being replaced by the U21 players by the sounds of it, although
it looks like Hart is being put ahead of Pickford for reasons known only to Southgate.

RE: Overpaid Nancy Boys vs Canarinho - SausEggBagel - 11-14-2017

(11-14-2017, 02:03 PM)cunninghamismagic Wrote: If it's as good as the Germany game I'll be happy. Best England display I've seen for ages.

Hi Tony!

(11-14-2017, 02:34 PM)Beano16 Wrote: Most of the overpaid Nancy boys are being replaced by the U21 players by the sounds of it, although
it looks like Hart is being put ahead of Pickford for reasons known only to Southgate.

He's being a complete idiot if he does. Pickford should start as Hart is fucking shite.

RE: Overpaid Nancy Boys vs Canarinho - KratosBaggie - 11-14-2017

As with every England match since the Iceland shambles, I couldn't give a rats arse and won't be watching.

I've got some paint to apply to a wall and watch dry - more entertaining.

RE: Overpaid Nancy Boys vs Canarinho - Mancbaggie - 11-14-2017

(11-14-2017, 04:18 PM)SausEggBagel Wrote:
(11-14-2017, 02:03 PM)cunninghamismagic Wrote: If it's as good as the Germany game I'll be happy. Best England display I've seen for ages.

Hi Tony!

(11-14-2017, 02:34 PM)Beano16 Wrote: Most of the overpaid Nancy boys are being replaced by the U21 players by the sounds of it, although

He's being a complete idiot if he does. Pickford should start as Hart is fucking shite.

Correct. Pickford Heaton and the ineligible Foster the best English keepers this season on the stats.

RE: Overpaid Nancy Boys vs Canarinho - Baggiemad - 11-14-2017

Hopefully will be as good as the Germany game, it was great seeing us play with more adventure, Loftus Cheek was excellent as was Stones

RE: Overpaid Nancy Boys vs Canarinho - cunninghamismagic - 11-14-2017

(11-14-2017, 05:49 PM)Baggiemad Wrote: Hopefully will be as good as the Germany game, it was great seeing us play with more adventure, Loftus Cheek was excellent as was Stones

+1

RE: Overpaid Nancy Boys vs Canarinho - KratosBaggie - 11-14-2017

Butland, Pickford, Heaton, Forster, Foster then Hart. That's the order I'd place Eng keepers.

RE: Overpaid Nancy Boys vs Canarinho - Dreamkiller - 11-14-2017

Pickford stole a real march on Butland the other night. His distribution was eye-catching where Butland is weak in that particular aspect. The media have also been bigging Pickford up for quite some time. 

It's a hell of a strong area for England though. It's just a pity that the weak link appears to be the one the manager values the most.