WBAUnofficial
Charity Shield - Printable Version

+- WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk)
+-- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Charity Shield (/showthread.php?tid=11214)

Pages: 1 2

Charity Shield - Baggiejacko - 07-09-2020

Discussed on Talkshite earlier how it may not be Liverpool v Cup Winners depending on who wins it and their involvement in the Champions League still. The big call to replace them was either the Championship title winner or maybe Celtic. All a one off possibility atm due to the exceptional circumstances of this particular season. Wouldn't it be just our luck to get to Wembley and not be allowed to go?

RE: Charity Shield - Duffers - 07-09-2020

Would you really want to pay a lot of money to see us get a paddling in a glorified friendly?

RE: Charity Shield - Baggiejacko - 07-09-2020

Imagine not going and us beating them. It is a one off game. Stranger things have happened

RE: Charity Shield - hudds - 07-09-2020

(07-09-2020, 11:08 AM)Baggiejacko Wrote: Discussed on Talkshite earlier how it may not be Liverpool v Cup Winners depending on who wins it and their involvement in the Champions League still. The big call to replace them was either the Championship title winner or maybe Celtic. All a one off possibility atm due to the exceptional circumstances of this particular season. Wouldn't it be just our luck to get to Wembley and not be allowed to go?

Not bovvered.

RE: Charity Shield - Duffers - 07-09-2020

(07-09-2020, 11:28 AM)Baggiejacko Wrote: Imagine not going and us beating them. It is a one off game. Stranger things have happened

Happy to play the percentages on this one.

If it was a final that actually meant something my response would be different.

RE: Charity Shield - Dumbo - 07-09-2020

(07-09-2020, 11:31 AM)Duffers Wrote:
(07-09-2020, 11:28 AM)Baggiejacko Wrote: Imagine not going and us beating them. It is a one off game. Stranger things have happened

I’d be absolutely buzzing to be in the Charity Shield. 

And I’d go fucking mental if we won it. Not like we’re Man City winning 2 trophies a season is it? Granted it’s not the most prestigious of trophies but I’d take it.

RE: Charity Shield - Kit Kat Chunky - 07-09-2020

(07-09-2020, 12:06 PM)Dumbo Wrote:
(07-09-2020, 11:31 AM)Duffers Wrote:

I’d be absolutely buzzing to be in the Charity Shield. 

And I’d go fucking mental if we won it. Not like we’re Man City winning 2 trophies a season is it? Granted it’s not the most prestigious of trophies but I’d take it.

The Seals won it in 1981. They are a big club.

RE: Charity Shield - Baggiejacko - 07-09-2020

At least the rest of us wanting to go would be able to get 4 seats together. Build that new stand Lai ffs.

RE: Charity Shield - billybassett - 07-09-2020

where do i buy tickets?

RE: Charity Shield - Cunninghamismagic - 07-09-2020

(07-09-2020, 11:25 AM)Duffers Wrote: Would you really want to pay a lot of money to see us get a paddling in a glorified friendly?

Wouldn't it still be in an empty stadium?
And we usually don't lose to Liverpool