WBAunofficial
We’ll survive this season. - Printable Version

+- WBAunofficial (http://www.wbaunofficial.org.uk)
+-- Forum: WBAunofficial (http://www.wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: WBAunofficial (http://www.wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: We’ll survive this season. (/showthread.php?tid=11792)

Pages: 1 2

We’ll survive this season. - KratosBaggie - 01-12-2018

Then what? Let’s aim for 12th? Let’s aim for 10th. 

What’s the point? It’s why I don’t fear relegation.  It’s all pointless.

RE: We’ll survive this season. - baggiebloke - 01-13-2018

I hear the theme to M*A*S*H

RE: We’ll survive this season. - MGalea - 01-13-2018

You are Jean Paul Satre and I claim my five pounds of tabacco.

RE: We’ll survive this season. - King Astle - 01-13-2018

Yea fuck it, I’m going to burn my season ticket and kill myself whilst I’m at it

Not easy to do with the Stile card.

The plastic is very high quality.

RE: We’ll survive this season. - Derek Hardballs - 01-13-2018

RE: We’ll survive this season. - Hopalong - 01-13-2018

We have no vision or ambitions whatsoever to take the club forward - as the original poster said - what is the aim next season if we survive?  Top 10?  

After a couple of false starts Fosun on the other hand seem to have stumbled across a blue-print for success.  Unless there is a monumental cock-up they will be in the prem next season.  They will have FFP to deal with but money seems no object and they have further ground expansion plans in place in phases to 38k and to a potential 50k.  

Similarly, Villa - when they get back have plans to upgrade the stadium up to 60,000. 

Being in the prem for 8 seasons has been a fantastic achievement but unfortunately the objective appears to have been to purely line Roland's pockets and from the statement released by Lai on the date of the takeover there are no plans or ambitions to take this great club forward. 

It'll be interesting to see where we are in 2/3 years time.  But one things certain, we're in a period of decline with seemingly no strategy to address it.

RE: We’ll survive this season. - Baggiejacko - 01-13-2018

Anyone got any rope?

RE: We’ll survive this season. - Derek Hardballs - 01-13-2018

(01-13-2018, 11:11 AM)Hopalong Wrote: We have no vision or ambitions whatsoever to take the club forward - as the original poster said - what is the aim next season if we survive?  Top 10?  

After a couple of false starts Fosun on the other hand seem to have stumbled across a blue-print for success.  Unless there is a monumental cock-up they will be in the prem next season.  They will have FFP to deal with but money seems no object and they have further ground expansion plans in place in phases to 38k and to a potential 50k.  

Similarly, Villa - when they get back have plans to upgrade the stadium up to 60,000. 

Being in the prem for 8 seasons has been a fantastic achievement but unfortunately the objective appears to have been to purely line Roland's pockets and from the statement released by Lai on the date of the takeover there are no plans or ambitions to take this great club forward. 

It'll be interesting to see where we are in 2/3 years time.  But one things certain, we're in a period of decline with seemingly no strategy to address it.

What do you expect a plan to break into the top six?

Dings don't need a 50k seater and Seals definitely not a 60k seater.

Heard all that before.

Immediately, we have to win today, and stay up.