WBAunofficial
Exception to the rule? - Printable Version

+- WBAunofficial (http://www.wbaunofficial.org.uk)
+-- Forum: WBAunofficial (http://www.wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: WBAunofficial (http://www.wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Exception to the rule? (/showthread.php?tid=11798)

Exception to the rule? - YorkieDan82 - 01-13-2018

Missing my first game in quite a while today due to work so I decided to go through to Sheffield and play some guitars that I could never afford.

Stopped off for a pint on the way and the pub is full of Dingles but...

For the most part they have been grounded, intelligible and they don't even smell that bad. Still I bet they wouldn't think twice about throwing a cup of piss/coffee off the top of the South Stand.

Put 4 quid in the jukebox and put the liquidator on 16 times before I left... Wankers, the lot of 'em!

RE: Exception to the rule? - baggiebloke - 01-13-2018

Shoulda put REM on, mate!

RE: Exception to the rule? - Mancbaggie - 01-13-2018

(01-13-2018, 01:20 PM)YorkieDan82 Wrote: Missing my first game in quite a while today due to work so I decided to go through to Sheffield and play some guitars that I could never afford.

For the most part they have been grounded, intelligible and they don't even smell that bad. Still I bet they wouldn't think twice about throwing a cup of piss/coffee off the top of the South Stand.

Put 4 quid in the jukebox and put the liquidator on 16 times before I left... Wankers, the lot of 'em!

You were doing so well there... Then the tribal hatred kicked in.....

RE: Exception to the rule? - YorkieDan82 - 01-13-2018

(01-13-2018, 01:22 PM)Mancbaggie Wrote:
(01-13-2018, 01:20 PM)YorkieDan82 Wrote: Missing my first game in quite a while today due to work so I decided to go through to Sheffield and play some guitars that I could never afford.

Would have put more in the jukebox but it was all I had in change.

(01-13-2018, 01:34 PM)YorkieDan82 Wrote:
(01-13-2018, 01:22 PM)Mancbaggie Wrote:

Would have put more in the jukebox but it was all I had in change.

Loffin pal

RE: Exception to the rule? - YorkieDan82 - 01-13-2018

Genuinely though, its a debate that's been done to death but... I definitely hate Villa more.

I just can't imagine having a conversation with a Villa fan where they don't come across as arrogant wammers, don't mention 1982 and hope we stay up for the Derby Day

(01-13-2018, 01:39 PM)YorkieDan82 Wrote: Genuinely though, its a debate that's been done to death but... I definitely hate Villa more.

I just can't imagine having a conversation with a Villa fan where they don't come across as arrogant wammers, don't mention 1982 and hope we stay up for the Derby Day

When I was at Leeds Uni in the early 90s, I played football against a Wolves fan. We knew each other's team and didn't get on

One pissed up night, he and a mate joined our table at a curry house. He buried the hatchet and we had a quick chat about Bully etc

About 20 mins later, Dingle and mate went for a wazz and a waiter came over with the bill. The twat attempted a runner and eventually got caught halfway up Hyde Park Rd. 

Cnuts