WBAUnofficial
BIG SAM making Dingles cry - Printable Version

+- WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk)
+-- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: BIG SAM making Dingles cry (/showthread.php?tid=15148)

BIG SAM making Dingles cry - MozzasRocket - 01-22-2021

Dunno if any of you have seen, but the gaffer has done a video encouraging people to buy a virtual ticket for the Chorley game & he says he hopes that they win. He's done enough for me for me to want him to stay next season even if we go down. Beat the dings & continue to piss 'em off. Bloke.

RE: BIG SAM making Dingles cry - baggie_ray - 01-22-2021

Does Allardyce have beef with Wolves? A lover spurned and all that...?

He did seem to come across a bit schadenfreude when we beat them with his "what a better place to win" comment (or words to that effect).

RE: BIG SAM making Dingles cry - MozzasRocket - 01-22-2021

(01-22-2021, 03:58 PM)baggie_ray Wrote: Does Allardyce have beef with Wolves? A lover spurned and all that...?

He did seem to come across a bit schadenfreude when we beat them with his "what a better place to win" comment (or words to that effect).

I do genuinely think he cares about us as a club, it's where he pretty much started his coaching career. You can see on the sideline how miffed off he gets with certain players doing daft things.

RE: BIG SAM making Dingles cry - Tom Joad - 01-22-2021

I suspect he cares about Albion because he is a professional. That isn't judgemental or cynical, it just the way it is. Most that go on to be footballers soon forget any boyhood allegiances, the game is littered with examples. Bully, Albion fan. Robbie Fowler, Everton fan. Denis Law relegated Man U with a goal for Man City. Sam was happy we won at Wolves because it was his first win. He'll say all the right things while we pay him.

RE: BIG SAM making Dingles cry - Tom Joad - 01-22-2021

I suspect he cares about Albion because he is a professional. That isn't judgemental or cynical, it just the way it is. Most that go on to be footballers soon forget any boyhood allegiances, the game is littered with examples. Bully, Albion fan. Robbie Fowler, Everton fan. Denis Law relegated Man U with a goal for Man City. Sam was happy we won at Wolves because it was his first win. He'll say all the right things while we pay him. I hope he says a lot more soon.

RE: BIG SAM making Dingles cry - Birdman1811 - 01-22-2021

(01-22-2021, 05:24 PM)Tom Joad Wrote: I suspect he cares about Albion because he is a professional. That isn't judgemental or cynical, it just the way it is. Most that go on to be footballers soon forget any boyhood allegiances, the game is littered with examples. Bully, Albion fan.  Robbie Fowler, Everton fan. Denis Law relegated Man U with a goal  for Man City.  Sam was happy we won at Wolves because it was his first win. He'll say all the right things while we pay him.

Exactly this.

He needs the fans onside to build that siege mentality too and this will help.

RE: BIG SAM making Dingles cry - SausEggBaton - 01-22-2021

Performance of the week!!!1!