WBAunofficial
The Dinosaurs are extinct - Printable Version

+- WBAunofficial (http://www.wbaunofficial.org.uk)
+-- Forum: WBAunofficial (http://www.wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: WBAunofficial (http://www.wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: The Dinosaurs are extinct (/showthread.php?tid=18237)

Pages: 1 2

The Dinosaurs are extinct - Sidders - 10-11-2018

All the West Midlands clubs now have young progressive coaches, this has to be a good thing for the region, maybe one day we’ll see three or four local teams in the premier league again.

RE: The Dinosaurs are extinct - Derek Hardballs - 10-11-2018

(10-11-2018, 02:51 PM)Sidders Wrote: All the West Midlands clubs now have young progressive coaches, this has to be a good thing for the region, maybe one day we’ll see three or four local teams in the premier league again.

Young, progressive - just hipster words. Lets see what they achieve compared to the dinosaurs who incidentally lived successfully for a lot longer than we have as a species so far.

RE: The Dinosaurs are extinct - Sidders - 10-11-2018

I would certainly say that BD is young in coaching parlance and I would definitely say the football Albion play is progressive, you are right it’s yet to deliver success but it is early days, either way it’s a brand of football I’m enjoying

RE: The Dinosaurs are extinct - Ed_Hopper - 10-11-2018

(10-11-2018, 02:59 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(10-11-2018, 02:51 PM)Sidders Wrote: All the West Midlands clubs now have young progressive coaches, this has to be a good thing for the region, maybe one day we’ll see three or four local teams in the premier league again.

Young, progressive - just hipster words. Lets see what they achieve compared to the dinosaurs who incidentally lived successfully for a lot longer than we have as a species so far.

They aye ere now though!  Big Grin

RE: The Dinosaurs are extinct - Derek Hardballs - 10-11-2018

(10-11-2018, 04:14 PM)Ed_Hopper Wrote:

Come back to me in a few years and let’s see where our progressive new species are...

RE: The Dinosaurs are extinct - Ed_Hopper - 10-11-2018

(10-11-2018, 04:25 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(10-11-2018, 04:14 PM)Ed_Hopper Wrote:

Come back to me in a few years and let’s see where our progressive new species are...

Even Tony was young and progressive once.... I can’t remember the exact game though!

RE: The Dinosaurs are extinct - ASOGF - 10-11-2018

There were 3 in the Prem a few seasons ago. I actually think that for the midlands teams one is clearly on a positive path, two are on negative unless Villa sneak a surprise promotion and we are the other ones. Hopefully we can continue the start we have made.

RE: The Dinosaurs are extinct - ColliersWoodBaggie - 10-11-2018

2010-11 - all 4 of those West Mids teams who have played top flight football int he past were in the Prem.

RE: The Dinosaurs are extinct - Captainmarvel - 10-11-2018

The young progressive managers are not doing much for Burke, Field, Edwards, Leko and co, but then again has rejuvenated Mears, Barry and Wes

RE: The Dinosaurs are extinct - EvansAbove - 10-11-2018

(10-11-2018, 08:23 PM)Captainmarvel Wrote: The young progressive managers are not doing much for Burke, Field, Edwards, Leko and co, but then again has rejuvenated Mears, Barry and Wes

I thought I was watching a live version of ‘ Cocoon’ last Saturday.