WBAunofficial
Hopes, fears and Villa predictions. - Printable Version

+- WBAunofficial (http://www.wbaunofficial.org.uk)
+-- Forum: WBAunofficial (http://www.wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: WBAunofficial (http://www.wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Hopes, fears and Villa predictions. (/showthread.php?tid=19153)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Hopes, fears and Villa predictions. - spandaubaggie - 12-05-2018

Hope we create as many crosses and chances as the other night but we take them. Barring that though any kind of scrappy jacksy win will do.
Would have rathered play them a couple of months ago. 
I’m going for 2-2.

RE: Hopes, fears and Villa predictions. - Duffmon - 12-05-2018

Got a really bad feeling about Friday. My fear is it’ll be one of those games where we just don’t start well and end up two or three down within 20 mins.

RE: Hopes, fears and Villa predictions. - Dumbo - 12-05-2018

WBA 2-3 Villa

The only other time I felt this uneasy about a game this season was before the Leeds match. Hoping I’m as equally wrong as I was with that one.

RE: Hopes, fears and Villa predictions. - Baggie66 - 12-05-2018

I hope we win.
I fear we won’t.
I predict they’ll always be cunts.

In all seriousness I think everybody is predicting goals, football logic suggests that means there won’t be many.
1-0 Albion.

You can get 16/1 on 0-0 though.

RE: Hopes, fears and Villa predictions. - cunninghamismagic - 12-05-2018

(12-05-2018, 09:26 PM)Dumbo Wrote: WBA 2-3 Villa

The only other time I felt this uneasy about a game this season was before the Leeds match. Hoping I’m as equally wrong as I was with that one.

Have you predicted an Albion win this season?

RE: Hopes, fears and Villa predictions. - Tetley74 - 12-05-2018

Get at their back four with pace run at them constantly they will will either crumble or conceded free kicks from which we may prosper,  easier said than done I know but for me that's their weakness.

RE: Hopes, fears and Villa predictions. - Wednesburybaggie - 12-05-2018

2-0 Baggies. A scrappy game with our first clean sheet in ages, and no goalmouth scares for us.......you can hope and dream, right?

RE: Hopes, fears and Villa predictions. - Duffmon - 12-05-2018

(12-05-2018, 09:29 PM)Baggie66 Wrote: I hope we win.
I fear we won’t.

In all seriousness I think everybody is predicting goals, football logic suggests that means there won’t be many.
1-0 Albion.

Given that we are less likely to keep a clean sheet than Josh after a couple of shandies I’d say 0-0 won’t happen.

RE: Hopes, fears and Villa predictions. - Baggie66 - 12-05-2018

(12-05-2018, 09:41 PM)Duffmon Wrote:
(12-05-2018, 09:29 PM)Baggie66 Wrote: I hope we win.
I fear we won’t.

1-0 Albion.

Given that we are less likely to keep a clean sheet than Josh after a couple of shandies I’d say 0-0 won’t happen.

True. There’s not many poor bookies.

RE: Hopes, fears and Villa predictions. - Hopalong - 12-05-2018

(12-05-2018, 09:22 PM)spandaubaggie Wrote: Hope we create as many crosses and chances as the other night but we take them. Barring that though any kind of scrappy jacksy win will do.
Would have rathered play them a couple of months ago. 
I’m going for 2-2.

I think we'll batter them.