WBAUnofficial
Shan Solo - Printable Version

+- WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk)
+-- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Shan Solo (/showthread.php?tid=2958)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Shan Solo - baggiebloke - 03-26-2019

For the remainder of the season.

James, we are on your side!

RE: Shan Solo - Toby Jugg - 03-26-2019

May the 4th (5th)!

RE: Shan Solo - Three Degrees - 03-27-2019

(03-26-2019, 09:05 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: For the remainder of the season.

James, we are on your side!

+1 as usual no support from our useless muppets running the club , whatever the outcome hope the players give you 100%.

RE: Shan Solo - Duffers - 03-27-2019

Is this the new Star Wars title?

RE: Shan Solo - KratosBaggie - 03-27-2019

Can someone please photoshop Shan in some Star Wars meme.

That would please me more than it should.

RE: Shan Solo - MGalea - 03-27-2019

He'll do well despite that Jenkins The Hutt tit.

RE: Shan Solo - billybassett - 03-27-2019

Whilst I'm sure Shan Solo is a very nice chap and good at his job this really does beggar belief. Perhaps it's just me but is this the biggest joke going?

This was the club statement when they sacked DM: “He took over at a very difficult time last season...{}. But we have made it clear from the outset that everything this season was geared to making as swift a return to the Premier League as possible. ..{}.. But we have to place the Club’s best interests at the forefront of our thinking and we must do everything we can to try to deliver the promotion we have targeted." 

FFS they put a bloke in charge with less experience than the last one. This is supposedly a decision that gears a swift return to the Prem and means they have done everything they can to deliver promotion.

If it looks like a rat, it smells like a rat and walks like a rat it's probably a rat. If we wanted anymore evidence to back up the clear fact that to Lai we are not worth bothering with it's this. 

A complete head wobble and heads gone here for me.

RE: Shan Solo - Derek Hardballs - 03-27-2019

(03-27-2019, 01:16 PM)billybassett Wrote: Whilst I'm sure Shan Solo is a very nice chap and good at his job this really does beggar belief. Perhaps it's just me but is this the biggest joke going?

This was the club statement when they sacked DM: “He took over at a very difficult time last season...{}. But we have made it clear from the outset that everything this season was geared to making as swift a return to the Premier League as possible. ..{}.. But we have to place the Club’s best interests at the forefront of our thinking and we must do everything we can to try to deliver the promotion we have targeted." 

FFS they put a bloke in charge with less experience than the last one. This is supposedly a decision that gears a swift return to the Prem and means they have done everything they can to deliver promotion.

If it looks like a rat, it smells like a rat and walks like a rat it's probably a rat. If we wanted anymore evidence to back up the clear fact that to Lai we are not worth bothering with it's this. 

What if the change brings about promotion? I’ve seen more sensible, pragmatic and organised tactics in the two matches than I did for most of the season under DM and GJ.

RE: Shan Solo - baggiebloke - 03-27-2019

(03-27-2019, 01:31 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(03-27-2019, 01:16 PM)billybassett Wrote: Whilst I'm sure Shan Solo is a very nice chap and good at his job this really does beggar belief. Perhaps it's just me but is this the biggest joke going?

What if the change brings about promotion? I’ve seen more sensible, pragmatic and organised tactics in the two matches than I did for most of the season under DM and GJ.
And the decision to start with Edwards...

RE: Shan Solo - billybassett - 03-27-2019

(03-27-2019, 01:31 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:

No business who says what they said above sensibly plays high risk poker. It's reckless. I get a steady 2.5% on my savings - a championship earner - but I could go for broke and put my saving in a risk 10-15% fund. I may be fortunate and get the return - and we may get promotion - it's not good business sense or management regardless of the outcome