WBAUnofficial
WBAunofficial Financial Experts World Cup - SF - Match 29 - Printable Version

+- WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk)
+-- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: WBAunofficial Financial Experts World Cup - SF - Match 29 (/showthread.php?tid=33385)

Pages: 1 2

WBAunofficial Financial Experts World Cup - SF - Match 29 - SausEggBaton - 04-18-2024

The Semi Finals!

After a short break due to bannings and workload, we're back on!

The twenty ninth match in this highly anticipated Financial Experts Tournament!

This is where we sort out those certificate holders from the credit rollers!

Who do you suspect, potentially, probably, has a few qualifications in finance, and never made bad financial decisions!

Or you can just vote however you want.

Our very own poster, who got nominated because he knows some stuff vs Our very own poster, who openly admits he hates Sealprick more than the Seals.

Lightnin vs Kit Kat Chunky

1 VOTE EACH. POLL OPEN 2 DAYS.

RE: WBAunofficial Financial Experts World Cup - SF - Match 29 - Kit Kat Chunky - 04-18-2024

After the last week, I'm just happy to be here. Losing in the Semi's would be so WBA.

RE: WBAunofficial Financial Experts World Cup - SF - Match 29 - Remi_Moses - 04-18-2024

Both worthy winners, sry KKC but Lightnin horse racing contributions edged my vote  Big Grin

RE: WBAunofficial Financial Experts World Cup - SF - Match 29 - Kit Kat Chunky - 04-18-2024

(04-18-2024, 11:34 AM)Remi_Moses Wrote: Both worthy winners, sry KKC but Lightnin horse racing contributions edged my vote  Big Grin

Lightnin is a well qualified finance professional, for sure. Not sure if nags tips are in the spirit of the competition though  Big Grin

RE: WBAunofficial Financial Experts World Cup - SF - Match 29 - MrBater - 04-18-2024

I went KKC since he knocked out the people's champion in the last round. A bit like when we'd lose to the eventual FA Cup winner and we'd then get a mention on the telly box Big Grin

(04-18-2024, 12:16 PM)MrBater Wrote: I went KKC since he knocked out the people's champion in the last round. A bit like when we'd lose to the eventual FA Cup winner and we'd then get a mention on the telly box Big Grin

W might just as well give the cup to Prag. Like the Pundits said give WBA the FA Cup before the Semi-Finals  Big Grin Big Grin

RE: WBAunofficial Financial Experts World Cup - SF - Match 29 - Woodman scoreboard - 04-18-2024

(04-18-2024, 12:25 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(04-18-2024, 12:16 PM)MrBater Wrote: I went KKC since he knocked out the people's champion in the last round. A bit like when we'd lose to the eventual FA Cup winner and we'd then get a mention on the telly box Big Grin

W might just as well give the cup to Prag. Like the Pundits said give WBA the FA Cup before the Semi-Finals  Big Grin Big Grin

Prag got us through some turbulent times

RE: WBAunofficial Financial Experts World Cup - SF - Match 29 - rsbaggy2 - 04-18-2024

I'm just waiting for Lighnin to vote for himself.

RE: WBAunofficial Financial Experts World Cup - SF - Match 29 - Sliced - 04-18-2024

(04-18-2024, 12:40 PM)rsbaggy2 Wrote: I'm just waiting for Lighnin to vote for himself.

Big Grin

RE: WBAunofficial Financial Experts World Cup - SF - Match 29 - Psalm23 - 04-18-2024

I thought Kwasi Kwarteng knocked out the people's champion, or was that the layman's champion.      Rolleyes