WBAUnofficial
Villa - Printable Version

+- WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk)
+-- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Villa (/showthread.php?tid=4799)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Villa - Solihull Throstle - 05-28-2019

I hate the club. However my best mate and wife are both fans. I know plenty of other decent ones. On form they deserved to go up. Perhaps some of our players need to take a look at the Villa players'approach over the last few months.
Am I happy they've gone up? No. 
Do I think we should stop our childish obsession and move on for the rest of the summer? Yes.

RE: Villa - Atomic - 05-28-2019

(05-28-2019, 07:26 AM)Solihull Throstle Wrote: I hate the club. However my best mate and wife are both fans. I know plenty of other decent ones. On form they deserved to go up. Perhaps some of our players need to take a look at the Villa players'approach over the last few months.
Do I think we should stop our childish obsession and move on for the rest of the summer? Yes.

You could make a start then by not posting posts like this.

RE: Villa - Morley - 05-28-2019

(05-28-2019, 07:33 AM)Atomic Wrote:
(05-28-2019, 07:26 AM)Solihull Throstle Wrote: I hate the club. However my best mate and wife are both fans. I know plenty of other decent ones. On form they deserved to go up. Perhaps some of our players need to take a look at the Villa players'approach over the last few months.

ARF!

RE: Villa - Solihull Throstle - 05-28-2019

(05-28-2019, 07:33 AM)Atomic Wrote:

Big Grin
I think it was the post about the boyhood Villa fan doing a (let's be honest) excellent job to steer the team he supports to the premier league and looking a bit arrogant! 
What a bastard not to break down in tears, grab the microphone and say "we can't do this when our local rivals are hurting after we were fortunate to knock them out in the semi".

Some people on here FFS!

My last word on the matter.

RE: Villa - Albionmad - 05-28-2019

I'm not saying they'll go down next season because there'll be about 8 teams around the bottom. They haven't impressed me this season. They gained momentum and went on a good run but defensively they are crap. Lampard should have gone after them yesterday but played the way Vile would have wanted. For what it's worth we were the better team in the semi but we're undone by Scott and 2 senior players who lacked discipline. 

They will be restricted due to FFP rules on signings and player salaries. McCormack's has just gone up to 70000/week due to their promotion. Several loans are due to end in a few days and will either have to be signed permanently if that's possible or will leave. They face an exciting but uncertain summer.

Smith has done well but has no Premiership experience. It remains to be seen if Lampard and Terry turn up at Chelsea.

RE: Villa - chasetownbaggie - 05-28-2019

(05-28-2019, 08:01 AM)Albionmad Wrote: It remains to be seen if Lampard and Terry turn up at Chelsea.

Has that been rumoured somewhere!? I find it hard to believe. Chelsea don't do sentimental.

RE: Villa - Lightnin - 05-28-2019

On form? They finished 5th. Us and Leeds were both above them so on form over the season they didn't deserve it at all.

RE: Villa - Mancbaggies - 05-28-2019

(05-28-2019, 08:07 AM)chasetownbaggie Wrote:
(05-28-2019, 08:01 AM)Albionmad Wrote: It remains to be seen if Lampard and Terry turn up at Chelsea.

Has that been rumoured somewhere!? I find it hard to believe. Chelsea don't do sentimental.

If Fat Frank had done his job yesterday, I think they might have done

RE: Villa - Solihull Throstle - 05-28-2019

(05-28-2019, 08:32 AM)Lightnin Wrote:

On form? They finished 5th. Us and Leeds were both above them so on form over the season they didn't deserve it at all.

Their form at the back end of the season.

RE: Villa - Spandaubaggie - 05-28-2019

Very unhealthy attitude towards the matter by many. Yes, I cheered when Derby scored and hoped they'd come back, but they didn't and Villa are up. I congratulated the neighbour, and a close mate as well, because they have done well and sour grapes just looks very small time.
It's all ups and downs being a football fan and they've had pain too- as much as I can't stand the local clubs, I rate them far higher than any local supporting Man U or Chelsea.
Now, back to supporting Albion everyone.