WBAUnofficial
Dowling - Printable Version

+- WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk)
+-- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Dowling (/showthread.php?tid=5420)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Dowling - Tuxy - 07-16-2019

All, Just copied Garth Peace’s posting on E&S before it's deleted..... Roy The most despicable departure so far...for those who don't know, an Albion genius. Dave Bowler has transformed our match day programme (launched in 1905 at a point when we were on the brink of going bust) in to the best in Britain. I have known about his shocking redundancy for some time and find it odd that the Express & Star has only just caught up with the fact. Here is another piece of advance news: our new manager has already talked of quitting and taking his management team with him. Specific promises were made by the incompetent dolt of a 'Technical and Sporting Director' Luke Dowling, none of which were fulfilled. I thought Nicky Hammond was bad - which he was. But what is going on behind the scenes with this guy is beyond belief. His oafish behaviour, bad language towards parents of promising youngsters and rank stupidity in dealing with both agents and players makes me feel he needs help. He does not seem to remember what he's actually said from one day to the next. For those optimistic Baggies, oh how much I admire you. But any member of staff who cares about WBA and our fans, has knowledge of our history, shows initiative, works hard and has bags of talent, is treated as The Enemy. There is one man who is linked to our appalling record of recruitment like Dowling. He's also the reason for many departures of top men and women. He's still sitting there as Chief Executive Officer. There is a malevolence like a cancer eating away at the heart of our beloved club and nothing is going to improve until it is urgently treated with invasive surgery. Either that, or it will kill West Bromwich Albion.

RE: Dowling - Cunninghamismagic - 07-16-2019

Is Garth Peace Lepko's pseudonym?

RE: Dowling - wba13 - 07-16-2019

Sorry you cannot believe everything you read in a newspaper, if he is that bad he would have been sacked by now don’t like Dowling but I don’t believe all is not as bad as some of you think.Papers always seem to print the worse about clubs and never the good stuff . We will survive and be here long after Lai, Jenkins ,Dowling and wba13 have long gone I will still be there against forest cheering the lads on.

RE: Dowling - The liquidator - 07-16-2019

(07-16-2019, 08:16 AM)Tuxy Wrote: All, Just copied Garth Peace’s posting on E&S before it's deleted..... Roy The most despicable departure so far...for those who don't know, an Albion genius. Dave Bowler has transformed our match day programme (launched in 1905 at a point when we were on the brink of going bust) in to the best in Britain. I have known about his shocking redundancy for some time and find it odd that the Express & Star has only just caught up with the fact. Here is another piece of advance news: our new manager has already talked of quitting and taking his management team with him. Specific promises were made by the incompetent dolt of a 'Technical and Sporting Director' Luke Dowling, none of which were fulfilled. I thought Nicky Hammond was bad - which he was. But what is going on behind the scenes with this guy is beyond belief. His oafish behaviour, bad language towards parents of promising youngsters and rank stupidity in dealing with both agents and players makes me feel he needs help. He does not seem to remember what he's actually said from one day to the next. For those optimistic Baggies, oh how much I admire you. But any member of staff who cares about WBA and our fans, has knowledge of our history, shows initiative, works hard and has bags of talent, is treated as The Enemy. There is one man who is linked to our appalling record of recruitment like Dowling. He's also the reason for many departures of top men and women. He's still sitting there as Chief Executive Officer. There is a malevolence like a cancer eating away at the heart of our beloved club and nothing is going to improve until it is urgently treated with invasive surgery. Either that, or it will kill West Bromwich Albion.
Hi Chris

(07-16-2019, 08:34 AM)wba13 Wrote: Sorry you cannot believe everything you read in a newspaper, if he is that bad he would have been sacked by now don’t like Dowling but I don’t believe all is not as bad as some of you think.Papers always seem to print the worse about clubs and never the good stuff . We will survive and be here long after Lai, Jenkins ,Dowling and wba13 have long gone I will still be there against forest cheering the lads on.

That's why they get away with treating our club like shit because they know people like you will just pull up their trousers having being dry bummed by those bastards in charge .

RE: Dowling - Derek Hardballs - 07-16-2019

(07-16-2019, 08:41 AM)The liquidator Wrote:
(07-16-2019, 08:16 AM)Tuxy Wrote: All, Just copied Garth Peace’s posting on E&S before it's deleted..... Roy The most despicable departure so far...for those who don't know, an Albion genius. Dave Bowler has transformed our match day programme (launched in 1905 at a point when we were on the brink of going bust) in to the best in Britain. I have known about his shocking redundancy for some time and find it odd that the Express & Star has only just caught up with the fact. Here is another piece of advance news: our new manager has already talked of quitting and taking his management team with him. Specific promises were made by the incompetent dolt of a 'Technical and Sporting Director' Luke Dowling, none of which were fulfilled. I thought Nicky Hammond was bad - which he was. But what is going on behind the scenes with this guy is beyond belief. His oafish behaviour, bad language towards parents of promising youngsters and rank stupidity in dealing with both agents and players makes me feel he needs help. He does not seem to remember what he's actually said from one day to the next. For those optimistic Baggies, oh how much I admire you. But any member of staff who cares about WBA and our fans, has knowledge of our history, shows initiative, works hard and has bags of talent, is treated as The Enemy. There is one man who is linked to our appalling record of recruitment like Dowling. He's also the reason for many departures of top men and women. He's still sitting there as Chief Executive Officer. There is a malevolence like a cancer eating away at the heart of our beloved club and nothing is going to improve until it is urgently treated with invasive surgery. Either that, or it will kill West Bromwich Albion.
Hi Chris

(07-16-2019, 08:34 AM)wba13 Wrote: Sorry you cannot believe everything you read in a newspaper, if he is that bad he would have been sacked by now don’t like Dowling but I don’t believe all is not as bad as some of you think.Papers always seem to print the worse about clubs and never the good stuff . We will survive and be here long after Lai, Jenkins ,Dowling and wba13 have long gone I will still be there against forest cheering the lads on.

That's why they get away with treating our club like shit because they know people like you will just pull up their trousers having being dry bummed by those bastards in charge .

Ahem instead of insulting the poster perhaps you should do something about it yourself?

RE: Dowling - EastMidsBaggie - 07-16-2019

Probably the biggest concern for me is that it seems that there is a systematic stripping out of ‘Albion’ people within the Club - people who care and understand the history, culture and love the club.
Will they then be replaced by cheap outsourcing (eg media then done by some home county YTS that’s a plastic Big Six team ‘supporter’ and has no affiliation with WBA) ????
The whole club becomes cheapened transactional based as the roots, love and history are ripped out by the Charlatans running (allegedly ! ) the show ?
Dark times at the moments especially with our two big rivals back in the big time and offering hope to their fans.

RE: Dowling - baggiebloke - 07-16-2019

(07-16-2019, 08:59 AM)EastMidsBaggie Wrote: Probably the biggest concern for me is that it seems that there is a systematic stripping out of ‘Albion’ people within the Club - people who care and understand the history, culture and love the club.
Will they then be replaced by cheap outsourcing (eg media then done by some home county YTS that’s a plastic Big Six team ‘supporter’ and has no affiliation with WBA) ????
The whole club becomes cheapened transactional based as the roots, love and history are ripped out by the Charlatans running (allegedly ! ) the show ?
Dark times at the moments especially with our two big rivals back in the big time and offering hope to their fans.

That wouldn't have been too bad, but with Jon no longer with us...

(07-16-2019, 08:57 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
Hi Chris

Ahem instead of insulting the poster perhaps you should do something about it yourself?

I've got a season ticket and I'm staying away

RE: Dowling - Derek Hardballs - 07-16-2019

(07-16-2019, 09:18 AM)The liquidator Wrote:
(07-16-2019, 08:57 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
Hi Chris

I've got a season ticket and I'm staying away

So they have your money and you miss games... that’ll show them! What are you protesting about?

The money doesn't concern me one bit ....those idiots in charge are the problem even if we have 20.000 season ticket holders if people did t go empty seats are a protest but some people must love getting shafted it's the only answer I can come up with .......its like accepting seeing your mrs getting banged left right and centre and then going back to bed with her after she has finished .