WBAUnofficial
The championship - Printable Version

+- WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk)
+-- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: The championship (/showthread.php?tid=6546)

Pages: 1 2

The championship - Poppy’s dad - 09-15-2019

Only seven games in and look how tight it is compared to the premier, lots of teams looking promising, the usual suspects and a few surprising me namely QPR and Blose !!

RE: The championship - Sliced - 09-15-2019

It's a great league. I honestly didn't realise bham were doing so well

RE: The championship - Three Degrees - 09-15-2019

With some of the results this league throws up and with there being lots of draws then anyone who can put several wins on the bounce will take advantage of it . IMO though i dont think we will see that on the evidence of the first 7 games and will be very close all season .

RE: The championship - SW4Baggie - 09-15-2019

2 points per game. The rest will take care of themselves.

It’s a brilliantly unpredictable league, which all we can do is try to ensure we get 90 points. If we do that we finish top 2.

RE: The championship - Super_Slav - 09-15-2019

(09-15-2019, 07:45 AM)Poppy’s dad Wrote: Only seven games in and look how tight it is compared to the premier, lots of teams looking promising, the usual suspects and a few surprising me namely QPR and Blose !!

Birmingham aren’t a very well coached team. I’m convinced they will drop off, unless Bellingham really shines and Clotet strikes lucky with keeping Colin, Jukey and Davis fit.

Bellingham alone can get them into the top 6. He’s that good. A generational talent.

(09-15-2019, 09:13 AM)Super_Slav Wrote:
(09-15-2019, 07:45 AM)Poppy’s dad Wrote: Only seven games in and look how tight it is compared to the premier, lots of teams looking promising, the usual suspects and a few surprising me namely QPR and Blose !!

Birmingham aren’t a very well coached team. I’m convinced they will drop off, unless Bellingham really shines and Clotet strikes lucky with keeping Colin, Jukey and Davis fit.

Bellingham alone can get them into the top 6. He’s that good. A generational talent.

Ffs Ziz you don’t help yourself do you.

Bellingham is 16 years old. No matter how special a talent he may be, he won’t get them into the top 6 alone.

RE: The championship - Super_Slav - 09-15-2019

(09-15-2019, 09:16 AM)SW4Baggie Wrote:

Bellingham is 16 years old. No matter how special a talent he may be, he won’t get them into the top 6 alone.

Surely I’m allowed an opinion SW4? 

I respect yours.

(09-15-2019, 09:17 AM)Super_Slav Wrote:

I respect yours.

Of course you’re allowed an opinion, but claims like Blues making the top 6 due to a 16yo youth player alone are the sort which will get you mullered.  

You watch far more youth football than probably anyone on here, so I’m sure you know far more about up and coming players than most, but no 16yo, no matter how talented will carry a side through this division.

RE: The championship - Psalm23 - 09-15-2019

(09-15-2019, 09:33 AM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(09-15-2019, 09:17 AM)Super_Slav Wrote:

I respect yours.

Of course you’re allowed an opinion, but claims like Blues making the top 6 due to a 16yo youth player alone are the sort which will get you mullered.  

You watch far more youth football than probably anyone on here, so I’m sure you know far more about up and coming players than most, but no 16yo, no matter how talented will carry a side through this division.

Blimey, and you were his favourite poster a couple of days ago.   Big Grin

RE: The championship - Spandaubaggie - 09-15-2019

Championship great fun but I still want to go up.