WBAUnofficial
Startin' to believe their own publicity... - Printable Version

+- WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk)
+-- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Startin' to believe their own publicity... (/showthread.php?tid=7078)

Pages: 1 2

Startin' to believe their own publicity... - ferencpuskas - 10-23-2019

sort 'em out Slaven  Angry

RE: Startin' to believe their own publicity... - MassDebater - 10-23-2019

(10-23-2019, 08:17 AM)ferencpuskas Wrote: sort 'em out Slaven  Angry

I don't think they are. I think last night was just one of those nights. Every single player looked off the pace. Also, we didn't lose, so whilst the performance was very below par the result wasn't terrible.

RE: Startin' to believe their own publicity... - Atomic - 10-23-2019

I don't believe they are either. It was just a flat performance against a well organised, physical side.

RE: Startin' to believe their own publicity... - Dumbo - 10-23-2019

Get a grip.

RE: Startin' to believe their own publicity... - KratosBaggie - 10-23-2019

Behave.

RE: Startin' to believe their own publicity... - chasetownbaggie - 10-23-2019

Kick up the arse. I think everyone was too complacent (from us on here talking about fewest games to reach 30 points to the club reminiscing about the last 7 goal victory to the players who just showed up). Expect much better this Saturday.

RE: Startin' to believe their own publicity... - KratosBaggie - 10-23-2019

(10-23-2019, 09:25 AM)chasetownbaggie Wrote: Kick up the arse. I think everyone was too complacent (from us on here talking about fewest games to reach 30 points to the club reminiscing about the last 7 goal victory to the players who just showed up). Expect much better this Saturday.

Complacency or just observation?

We have a very good squad and an excellent nanager. In all honesty we should piss this league, and unfortunately get the prize of PL football next season. 

Enjoy this great league while you can. We probably won't be here next season.

RE: Startin' to believe their own publicity... - Biglad - 10-23-2019

We are still top of the league! Stop moaning.

RE: Startin' to believe their own publicity... - Spandaubaggie - 10-23-2019

No maybe we are starting to go up ourselves as fans and expect 100 plus points etc.
Every team is battling for their lives and we have no God given right to expect three points every time.
I didn't see last night's game, but from what I've read, it seems they looked to nullify Diangana and Pereira, building a plan around dealing with them.
Managers will do all they can to hatch plans and adjust the formations etc to counteract our flair and Barnsley seem like a big rough old team, and there's plenty like them.
We can't just rely on the next 6 months or so teams going toe to toe with us and us picking up the wins easily. We will still need guys like Harper, Brunt and Barry to play a part, and at times the Pereira/Diangana combo will not suit and tactics will alter.
We still may go up easily, but trying to make out we have become Big Time Charlies is lazy thinking.

RE: Startin' to believe their own publicity... - Ted Maul - 10-23-2019

Fuck me one bad game in 13. Get a grip.