WBAUnofficial
WBA Tv say Diangana could soon go back to West Ham - Printable Version

+- WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk)
+-- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: WBA Tv say Diangana could soon go back to West Ham (/showthread.php?tid=7211)

Pages: 1 2

WBA Tv say Diangana could soon go back to West Ham - Spandaubaggie - 11-01-2019

According to SpandauJunior. They claim we’d have some other player!
Really can only see us having him till Christmas at best. Maybe Ajeti will come here. Anyway, que sera etc.

RE: WBA Tv say Diangana could soon go back to West Ham - 4-hero - 11-01-2019

If he goes...he goes

RE: WBA Tv say Diangana could soon go back to West Ham - MassDebater - 11-01-2019

Nowt we can do, so no use making it a concern. if anyone can get them to let him stay it will be Slav.

RE: WBA Tv say Diangana could soon go back to West Ham - Peachy - 11-01-2019

(11-01-2019, 10:44 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: According to SpandauJunior. They claim we’d have some other player!
Really can only see us having him till Christmas at best. Maybe Ajeti will come here. Anyway, que sera etc.

And they say lightening doesn't strike twice.....

It'll be bloody unlucky on us to happen again and will affect us undoubtedly imo. He's been an almost ever present.

At least we have him for a couple more months at least. Enough time to try and lure a straight replacement from one of the top 6 maybe. Im sure Liverpool, City or Chelsea must have a young winger wanting to go out and impress.

RE: WBA Tv say Diangana could soon go back to West Ham - Remi_Moses - 11-01-2019

Lots of gossip about.

Newcastle looking to move Gayle on in January - cut price to help fund new signings.
£77 million spent on forwards and Carroll sat in the Hydrapool and Bruce is after a couple of midfielders to supply the ammo.

Brunt to leave us in January - based on what I don't know, IMO I thought he would be joining Morrison training the kids?

Roma to sign "Smalling" (remember him)

Klopp off to Real madrid

Liverpool's Lovren joining AC Milan

Abramovich returning yo Man Ure

RE: WBA Tv say Diangana could soon go back to West Ham - Sliced - 11-01-2019

We have greater depth now. It will affect us, but not to the same extent that Harvey Barnes did

Having said that, I fully expect him to be here for the whole season

RE: WBA Tv say Diangana could soon go back to West Ham - albion_pigeon - 11-01-2019

(11-01-2019, 11:30 PM)Sliced Wrote: We have greater depth now. It will affect us, but not to the same extent that Harvey Barnes did

Having said that, I fully expect him to be here for the whole season

On the flip side I full expect him to be gone. 

Step up, Chris Willock. 

Who can't even make the match day squad currently?!

I think he will overtake Edwards at some point. Not convinced by him at all.

RE: WBA Tv say Diangana could soon go back to West Ham - Penny Black Baggie - 11-01-2019

Nathan Holland incoming

RE: WBA Tv say Diangana could soon go back to West Ham - Three Degrees - 11-02-2019

(11-01-2019, 10:59 PM)MassDebater Wrote: Nowt we can do, so no use making it a concern. if anyone can get them to let him stay it will be Slav.

Exactly  to much to enjoy before that comes along so lets go and enjoy the ride + if it does come to that and we are in a strong position then im sure our chairman will see a possibility of prem money and back Slav .

RE: WBA Tv say Diangana could soon go back to West Ham - Stratfordbaggie - 11-02-2019

(11-01-2019, 11:26 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: Lots of gossip about.

Newcastle looking to move Gayle on in January - cut price to help fund new signings.
£77 million spent on forwards and Carroll sat in the Hydrapool and Bruce is after a couple of midfielders to supply the ammo.

Brunt to leave us in January - based on what I don't know, IMO I thought he would be joining Morrison training the kids?

Roma to sign "Smalling" (remember him)

Klopp off to Real madrid

Liverpool's Lovren joining AC Milan

Abramovich returning yo Man Ure

Chelsea fans will be gutted if Abramovich leaves.... Blush