WBAunofficial
Finsbury Park Attack - Printable Version

+- WBAunofficial (http://www.wbaunofficial.org.uk)
+-- Forum: WBAunofficial (http://www.wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: WBAunofficial (http://www.wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Finsbury Park Attack (/showthread.php?tid=7455)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Finsbury Park Attack - baggiebloke - 06-19-2017

Waking to more shit happening in London.

RE: Finsbury Park Attack - Bratislava Baggie - 06-19-2017

London getting seriously impacted recently.
Just one nightmare after another. One died and 8 injured.
Not confirmed but person was apparently shouting he wanted to kill all Muslims.

RE: Finsbury Park Attack - Peachy - 06-19-2017

(06-19-2017, 06:11 AM)Bratislava Baggie Wrote: London getting seriously impacted recently.

Sadly this attack was always coming.

Very sad.

RE: Finsbury Park Attack - Duffmon - 06-19-2017

(06-19-2017, 06:11 AM)Bratislava Baggie Wrote: London getting seriously impacted recently.

Yeah this isn't good. Whoever did this is just as much a cunt as all the others. Last thing we need is to get into a cycle of attacks and retaliations. The violence will never end.

RE: Finsbury Park Attack - Sw4Baggie - 06-19-2017

I'm surprised it's taken this long for a retaliatory attack to happen.

Whether it brings two very separate communities together or further apart remains to be seen.

RE: Finsbury Park Attack - spandaubaggie - 06-19-2017

What surprised me is the BBC reporting it as a terrorist attack. Surely instead it is a racial attack rather than this nut job affiliating himself to a terrorist organisation he is just an extreme racist. Very similar in a way to the old man being stabbed coming from a mosque in Small Heath a year or two ago.
As has been said there was a sense of inevitability.

RE: Finsbury Park Attack - Malcolm Tucker - 06-19-2017

(06-19-2017, 08:06 AM)spandaubaggie Wrote: What surprised me is the BBC reporting it as a terrorist attack. Surely instead it is a racial attack rather than this nut job affiliating himself to a terrorist organisation he is just an extreme racist. Very similar in a way to the old man being stabbed coming from a mosque in Small Heath a year or two ago.

It is a terrorist attack against UK citizens

RE: Finsbury Park Attack - spandaubaggie - 06-19-2017

(06-19-2017, 08:07 AM)Malcolm Tucker Wrote:
(06-19-2017, 08:06 AM)spandaubaggie Wrote: What surprised me is the BBC reporting it as a terrorist attack. Surely instead it is a racial attack rather than this nut job affiliating himself to a terrorist organisation he is just an extreme racist. Very similar in a way to the old man being stabbed coming from a mosque in Small Heath a year or two ago.

Definition of a terrorist in dictionary: A person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims. 

I might be wrong, but this doesn't fit that criteria. Maybe the media are changing the definition of terrorist though- after all words meanings do change.

RE: Finsbury Park Attack - Lightnin - 06-19-2017

(06-19-2017, 06:20 AM)Duffmon Wrote:

Yeah this isn't good. Whoever did this is just as much a cunt as all the others. Last thing we need is to get into a cycle of attacks and retaliations. The violence will never end.

Yep and that is the end game what the terrorists want. Playing straight into their hands and you could see it coming.

RE: Finsbury Park Attack - UCEbaggie - 06-19-2017

(06-19-2017, 08:13 AM)spandaubaggie Wrote:
(06-19-2017, 08:07 AM)Malcolm Tucker Wrote:

Definition of a terrorist in dictionary: A person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims. 

I might be wrong, but this doesn't fit that criteria. Maybe the media are changing the definition of terrorist though- after all words meanings do change.

I couldn't give a fuck what people choose to call it. Terroism/racist attack. Who gives a fuck? It's utterly repulsive and cold blooded murder. Stick whatever label you like on it Spandau.