WBAunofficial
Burnley odds on to sign Taylor - Printable Version

+- WBAunofficial (http://www.wbaunofficial.org.uk)
+-- Forum: WBAunofficial (http://www.wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: WBAunofficial (http://www.wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Burnley odds on to sign Taylor (/showthread.php?tid=7459)

Pages: 1 2

Burnley odds on to sign Taylor - Hopalong - 06-19-2017

If so you do have to wonder why we've fucked around for so long......

or maybe we're switching to 3 at the back.

RE: Burnley odds on to sign Taylor - 110percentBaggie - 06-19-2017

I really am cool about what's going on. Think they'll be the usual spend the money griping etc from us and we'll just quietly go about our business.
Remember last year was going to be a disaster and we fannied about etc, but still had a side that improved on the year before and finished higher.

RE: Burnley odds on to sign Taylor - greetsgreen2 - 06-19-2017

(06-19-2017, 09:46 AM)Hopalong Wrote: If so you do have to wonder why we've fucked around for so long......

the managent  team are like the ones I work for they aye got a clue .

RE: Burnley odds on to sign Taylor - Cuzer14 - 06-19-2017

I'm unsold on Taylor's ability but the major concern is this bloke has been a Pulis top targe for a while now and if we can't or refuse to strike a deal for somebody at that level it doesn't bode well for the summer ahead

Cuzer

RE: Burnley odds on to sign Taylor - Peachy - 06-19-2017

(06-19-2017, 09:46 AM)Hopalong Wrote: If so you do have to wonder why we've fucked around for so long......

Taylor is a strange one.

Firstly is he actually any good and more importantly could he go straight into our starting line up?

Putting that question aside though we have clearly scouted him for a long time and even TP has talked about signing him so he obviously rates the player. If that is the case and he ends up going to Burnley for £4m ish you would have to ask the question why have we fucked about and lost out to a side like Burnley.

Anyway let's just see what happens. I won't pant wet over this one as hes unproven but we have previous with this in our pursuit with Arron Creswell who turned out a very decent signing.

RE: Burnley odds on to sign Taylor - Mancbaggie - 06-19-2017

(06-19-2017, 10:15 AM)Cuzer14 Wrote: I'm unsold on Taylor's ability but the major concern is this bloke has been a Pulis top targe for a while now and if we can't or refuse to strike a deal for somebody at that level it doesn't bode well for the summer ahead

Cuzer

Correct - that's the concern

RE: Burnley odds on to sign Taylor - Malcolm Tucker - 06-19-2017

I'm starting to worry we won't get a free drink and scarf this season either

RE: Burnley odds on to sign Taylor - TartanRug - 06-19-2017

(06-19-2017, 10:48 AM)Malcolm Tucker Wrote: I'm starting to worry we won't get a free drink and scarf this season either

That would be the last straw

RE: Burnley odds on to sign Taylor - Sol_9_Rondon - 06-19-2017

Maybe Pulis wants Clichy instead?

RE: Burnley odds on to sign Taylor - cunninghamismagic - 06-19-2017

(06-19-2017, 11:17 AM)Sol_9_Rondon Wrote: Maybe Pulis wants Clichy instead?

Out on contract player fits the bill for us. 5 ft 9" & attacking full back doesn't.