WBAunofficial
Hands up if you've not seen a single episode of Game of Thrones - Printable Version

+- WBAunofficial (http://www.wbaunofficial.org.uk)
+-- Forum: WBAunofficial (http://www.wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: WBAunofficial (http://www.wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Hands up if you've not seen a single episode of Game of Thrones (/showthread.php?tid=7917)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Hands up if you've not seen a single episode of Game of Thrones - P_K - 07-17-2017

Is it any good?

RE: Hands up if you've not seen a single episode of Game of Thrones - Baggie66 - 07-17-2017

I've never seen one.

RE: Hands up if you've not seen a single episode of Game of Thrones - Old Stroller - 07-17-2017

Nor me.

RE: Hands up if you've not seen a single episode of Game of Thrones - cunninghamismagic - 07-17-2017

I watched the 1st series. Then we moved from Sky to Virgin with no Sky Atlantic. Not seen any other series since.

RE: Hands up if you've not seen a single episode of Game of Thrones - CA Baggie - 07-17-2017

I hadn't until about 18 months ago, then watched 5 series straight.

It's not my usual type of thing - dragons, magic and the dead coming back etc. but there are so many plots and twists that it works for me. They're also never afraid to kill off characters you wouldn't expect.

Up there with Breaking Bad and Sopranos.

Don't know why we haven't ever discussed which of these long running series are the best before. And no it's not The Wire!

RE: Hands up if you've not seen a single episode of Game of Thrones - pindgill - 07-17-2017

I have not seen one episode at all likewise with Breaking Bad but when I did had to watch the lot ASAP so expecting great things!!!.

RE: Hands up if you've not seen a single episode of Game of Thrones - Derek Hardballs - 07-17-2017

I've watched two episodes of GOT and Breaking Bad and left it at that. Neither made me want to spend days at a time watching them. I might watch again but I just cannot be bothered to commit that many hours to TV anymore.

RE: Hands up if you've not seen a single episode of Game of Thrones - Old Stroller - 07-17-2017

I know this will be heresy to most on here but as well as GOT I've never seen an episode of Breaking Bad, The Wire, Sopranos, The West Wing, Suits or Mad Men either. I'm probably not getting the best value out of my expensive Sky subscription, am I?

RE: Hands up if you've not seen a single episode of Game of Thrones - baggiebloke - 07-17-2017

(07-17-2017, 07:00 AM)Baggie66 Wrote: I've never seen one.

Nor me.

(07-17-2017, 07:45 AM)OldĀ Stroller Wrote: I know this will be heresy to most on here but as well as GOT I've never seen an episode of Breaking Bad, The Wire, Sopranos, The West Wing, Suits or Mad Men either. I'm probably not getting the best value out of my expensive Sky subscription, am I?

Seen 2 or 3 of Breaking Bad, none of the others.

RE: Hands up if you've not seen a single episode of Game of Thrones - Duffmon - 07-17-2017

I was sceptical, then I was leant the box set about 18 months ago and binged the first five series.

It's brilliant.