WBAunofficial
Are we missing GMac? - Printable Version

+- WBAunofficial (http://www.wbaunofficial.org.uk)
+-- Forum: WBAunofficial (http://www.wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: WBAunofficial (http://www.wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Are we missing GMac? (/showthread.php?tid=9754)

Pages: 1 2

Are we missing GMac? - Bartley_baggie - 10-11-2017

More than we thought we would?
Him and Daws seemed to think they could and would score every  game and his presence in the opposition box caused mayhem at every corner/free kick!
Just a thought!

RE: Are we missing GMac? - Colin West's Stamp - 10-11-2017

Yes we are

RE: Are we missing GMac? - Choronzonbaggie - 10-11-2017

Yes. We need a goalscorer.

RE: Are we missing GMac? - Cheshire East Baggie - 10-12-2017

After playing twice for Northern Ireland, he must be as fit as he's going to get. It will be interesting to see if Pulis drafts him back into the side. Not a progressive step by any means, but we need to stop the goals going in and to offer more threat at the other end.

RE: Are we missing GMac? - Mr Vertical - 10-12-2017

I think it's a mixture of missing GMac and us getting sussed out a bit on corners. The deliveries haven't been as consistent either. Tone had a phase of some crazy set piece routines at Stoke so I reckon we'll see some more variation if the forwards don't click.

RE: Are we missing GMac? - Derek Hardballs - 10-12-2017

(10-12-2017, 07:38 AM)Cheshire East Baggie Wrote: After playing twice for Northern Ireland, he must be as fit as he's going to get. It will be interesting to see if Pulis drafts him back into the side. Not a progressive step by any means, but we need to stop the goals going in and to offer more threat at the other end.

Have you thought about becoming a manager?  Wink

RE: Are we missing GMac? - superbobby - 10-12-2017

We're missing his general reliability.

A few mistakes creeped into his game last season and it looked a good time to find a younger replacement. I won't be surprised if he comes back into the team (followed by the usual meltdown on social media) but we end up keeping a few clean sheets and look more solid as a team.

RE: Are we missing GMac? - Cheshire East Baggie - 10-12-2017

(10-12-2017, 08:05 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(10-12-2017, 07:38 AM)Cheshire East Baggie Wrote: After playing twice for Northern Ireland, he must be as fit as he's going to get. It will be interesting to see if Pulis drafts him back into the side. Not a progressive step by any means, but we need to stop the goals going in and to offer more threat at the other end.

Have you thought about becoming a manager?  Wink

TBH Derek, I thought a statement like that would trash my chances at any job interview. Now if I had a dog that could do tax returns - - - - - -

RE: Are we missing GMac? - Peachy - 10-12-2017

Can we bring Yacob back in too while we are at it. Yet to have seen anyone with any real marked difference yet this season.

Another cast aside for "new" players.

RE: Are we missing GMac? - CA Baggie - 10-12-2017

(10-12-2017, 02:10 PM)Peachy Wrote: Can we bring Yacob back in too while we are at it. Yet to have seen anyone with any real marked difference yet this season.

Another cast aside for "new" players.

Bang on, for all our defensive midfielders none shield the back 4/5/6/7 like Yacob.  A midfield 3 is perfect for him too as he doesn't have to cover all over the pitch, just sit in and protect.