Transfer window.
Why have a transfer window that shuts after the season has started. Surely June to end of July is plenty of time for teams to do their business. 
I personally still don’t like the transfer windows and would much prefer either to revert back to how it used to be.but this will never happen.
You will probably find many of the players involved may be away during this time, also it allows for early injury replacements, also the European transfer deadline is after our season starts so this would give them an advantage.
(08-09-2023, 09:56 AM)wba13 Wrote: Why have a transfer window that shuts after the season has started. Surely June to end of July is plenty of time for teams to do their business. 
I personally still don’t like the transfer windows and would much prefer either to revert back to how it used to be.but this will never happen.

Pedantic Police Alert

"revert" is sufficient.
(08-09-2023, 10:23 AM)Offside Wrote:
(08-09-2023, 09:56 AM)wba13 Wrote: Why have a transfer window that shuts after the season has started. Surely June to end of July is plenty of time for teams to do their business. 

Pedantic Police Alert

"revert" is sufficient.

Wouldn't 'revert back' be staying the same? 

Love pedants, even when they show me up  Big Grin
(08-09-2023, 10:58 AM)SuperBob2002 Wrote:

Pedantic Police Alert

"revert" is sufficient.

Wouldn't 'revert back' be staying the same? 

Love pedants, even when they show me up  Big Grin

Glad to be of assistance.

Plan "ahead" is another one.

How else can you plan?  

I am aware that I can be very annoying.

Pedantic Police Alert

"revert" is sufficient.

I'm surprised you didn't pick up on there being no second option/or for the either part of the statement too.
(08-09-2023, 12:40 PM)NewWanker Wrote:

Pedantic Police Alert

"revert" is sufficient.

I'm surprised you didn't pick up on there being no second option/or for the either part of the statement too.

Lower case wba is questionable, too. We are the formerly and occasionally mighty WBA.
(08-09-2023, 12:45 PM)DemonicBaggie Wrote:
(08-09-2023, 12:40 PM)NewWanker Wrote:

Pedantic Police Alert

"revert" is sufficient.

Lower case wba is questionable, too. We are the formerly and occasionally mighty WBA.

To be fair, a full stop instead of a comma before but isn't good either Big Grin

I can't wait 'til one of mine gets ripped a new one Big Grin better fun than the football though!