Deutschland 86
Loved ‘83 and completely forgot this had started so crammed in the series over the last couple of days. Cracking stuff.
Also loved series 1 and have been watching this but don't really know what is going on! Huh
(04-14-2019, 08:08 AM)baggpuss Wrote: Also loved series 1 and have been watching this but don't really know what is going on! Huh

The redhead has probably about the finest pair of pins I’ve ever seen (encourages more posts automatically).
(04-14-2019, 12:03 PM)Fido Wrote:
(04-14-2019, 08:08 AM)baggpuss Wrote: Also loved series 1 and have been watching this but don't really know what is going on! Huh

The redhead has probably about the finest pair of pins I’ve ever seen (encourages more posts automatically).

T'other half (also a Germ) had been looking forward to this but can't make head nor tale of it either and not so keen.
Agreed re the cheating redhead though!! Wink

(04-14-2019, 12:03 PM)Fido Wrote:

There ya go Fido - Lavina Wilson.
Well worth a google!! Wink

[Image: Lavinia-Wilson-Feet-1562318.jpg]