Mick mc carthy don goodman
Angry Angry how these biased idiots are allowed to commentate on albion games after tonites coverage of brentford brentford brentford.never gave swansea a chance.its about albion that pisses me off though .shouldnt be allowed.yes don yes mick.they dont give a balanced view of a game.
He was a good player for albion too.why?.who pissed him off?
Hopefully they won't be commentating on our games next season. I don't get it with Don. Is it over compensation because he doesn't want to sound biased in our favour? Is he under orders from his bosses who view us as unfashionable and a yoyo club and don't boost viewing figures?

Whatever the case, whenever we play well he always sounds miserable about it.
(07-30-2020, 06:25 AM)Albionmad Wrote: Hopefully they won't be commentating on our games next season. I don't get it with Don. Is it over compensation because he doesn't want to sound biased in our favour? Is he under orders from his bosses who view us as unfashionable and a yoyo club and don't boost viewing figures?

Whatever the case, whenever we play well he always sounds miserable about it.

Not sure he doesn’t want to sound biased - never stopped him wanking over the wolves.
Whenever the Goodman debate is raised, there are still those that insist he isn't bias, so they should watch the 5 1 over and over, but intently listening to him. Every one of those 5 goals just crept over the line or wouldn't have gone in without a cruel deflection, it will go down as the luckiest 5 1 in history.
I don't buy the unfashionable tag.. they were the ones who kept selecting our games for the telly. They think we're box office when we're in the Champ.
(07-30-2020, 07:29 AM)cornishbaggie Wrote: Whenever the Goodman debate is raised, there are still those that insist he isn't bias, so they should watch the 5 1 over and over, but intently listening to him. Every one of those 5 goals just crept over the line or wouldn't have gone in without a cruel deflection, it will go down as the luckiest 5 1 in history.

"Fine margins"
McCarthy is brilliant on commentary. One of the rare commentators that will analyse the game as its happening and say something worthwhile rather than the usual sound bites.
Mad mick is just fine on the comms, love listening to him personally
(07-30-2020, 07:50 AM)Ted Maul Wrote: McCarthy is brilliant on commentary. One of the rare commentators that will analyse the game as its happening and say something worthwhile rather than the usual sound bites.

Agreed. I really like MM as a bloke and a co-commentator