19 days...
in to the transfer window and we have signed one player who couldn't even play tonight. Absolutely pathetic. No point changing the manager if you aren't even going to back him.
2......... Andy Lonergan but I agree with you Smile
I can’t see why you can’t get all the players you want (can afford) in as early as possible.

We are all but gone now, so in my opinion no need to waste any dosh as we will need it for the BFS and his merrymen payoff.

What a mess.
Jesus get a fucking grip.
Supamart Wrote:I can’t see why you can’t get all the players you want (can afford) in as early as possible.

We are all but gone now, so in my opinion no need to waste any dosh as we will need it for the BFS and his merrymen payoff.

What a mess.

That has got to be a tongue in cheek first sentence
(01-19-2021, 08:04 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Jesus get a fucking grip.

This.

If only real life football was like fantasy football.
(01-19-2021, 08:10 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 08:04 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Jesus get a fucking grip.

This.

If only real life football was like fantasy football.
Exactly how many transfer windows have most people lived through? How many explanations of how they work are online by ex players ? Yet here we are with the same old nonsense.
How wumsical!
We would have taken 3 points from 2 games on Friday.

Now we look disciplined, we have shape and some purpose. We need a couple of signings, but we aren't finished yet.
Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:We would have taken 3 points from 2 games on Friday.

Now we look disciplined, we have shape and some purpose. We need a couple of signings, but we aren't finished yet.

Good point. And we would have chosen those 3.