Phillips back in, Edwards drops to the bench
[Image: EHzmlI1WkAEyF6W?format=jpg&name=900x900]
No Hegazi, surprisingly.
Clarnet v2.0
(10-26-2019, 01:11 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote: No Hegazi, surprisingly.

Is it? Ferguson and Furlong were the main issues against Barnsley, Bartley and Ajayi played alright I thought. And Hegazi is still light on minutes given he missed pre-season
(10-26-2019, 01:14 PM)Borin\ Baggie Wrote:

Is it? Ferguson and Furlong were the main issues against Barnsley, Bartley and Ajayi played alright I thought. And Hegazi is still light on minutes given he missed pre-season

I think it is. As I keep saying, your best players should play. Other than Hegazi, I'm a fan of that line up. 

I'd make a case for HRK over Austin, but I can at least see the logic in his decision. 

I just can not get my head around leaving your best defender on the bench, when you keep conceding sloppy goals.
Clarnet v2.0
Would anybody be tempted to play Hegazi upfront given our limited options?
(10-26-2019, 01:17 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote:

I think it is. As I keep saying, your best players should play. Other than Hegazi, I'm a fan of that line up. 

I'd make a case for HRK over Austin, but I can at least see the logic in his decision. 

I just can not get my head around leaving your best defender on the bench, when you keep conceding sloppy goals.

The logic being that he has played only 5 mins of football in almost 6 months?
(10-26-2019, 01:38 PM)WWHO Wrote:

Do you not count international football, as football?
Clarnet v2.0
(10-26-2019, 01:40 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote:

I wouldn’t class Egypt-Botswana as Championship standard football...

Hegazi looked very rusty in his 10mins at Boro... and neither Bartley nor Ajayi have done anything to deserve dropping.

I’d have considered Townsend for Ferguson as he was impressive when he came on.

Hegazi will play this season, and will find his way into the XI eventually but he’s not an auto pick.
(10-26-2019, 01:51 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(10-26-2019, 01:14 PM)Borin\ Baggie Wrote: Is it? Ferguson and Furlong were the main issues against Barnsley, Bartley and Ajayi played alright I thought. And Hegazi is still light on minutes given he missed pre-season

I wouldn’t class Egypt-Botswana as Championship standard football...

Hegazi looked very rusty in his 10mins at Boro... and neither Bartley nor Ajayi have done anything to deserve dropping.

I’d have considered Townsend for Ferguson as he was impressive when he came on.

Hegazi will play this season, and will find his way into the XI eventually but he’s not an auto pick.

I presume you didn't see Barnsley's opener, on Tuesday?
Clarnet v2.0

Well, i obviously meant domestic league football.

For context, Botswana's forwards play in the Botswana and Congolese premier divisions.

Plus, i trust Bilic and his physio's judgement over yours.