Reading
(08-18-2019, 11:55 AM)Sliced Wrote: I thought it was ridiculous to say that they might win the league, but that was before I realised they had Pele, Puscas and Moore in the starting 11

There ought to be more there to see those 3 legends.
Puzcas making their left back look like Mattock! - Mattock!!
Expect a Cardiff (Warnock) long ball bombardment this half
Puscas looks a very handy player... but for £8m from Inter you’d expect him to have something to contribute at this level!

Look solid defensively and have added goals up top... One of 10 teams that probably now reckon top 6 is achievable.

Hopefully they’ll show a little more ambition than Millwall on Wednesday.
Spent some money Reading. Great result for em

They will attack on wed IMO. Front 2 a real threat
Another team to have sold their ground to escape FFP sanctions
Reading at home was one of my favourite home matches last season. We weren't great first half, but second half just came out and battered them.
(08-18-2019, 11:31 AM)Super_Slav Wrote: Where are the fans CIM? Agree. They look decent

If only they'd invest in upping their capacity.
(08-18-2019, 12:55 PM)Baggiejacko Wrote:
(08-18-2019, 11:31 AM)Super_Slav Wrote: Where are the fans CIM? Agree. They look decent

If only they'd invest in upping their capacity.

They were seriously considering it in when they were in the Prem.
Still getting plenty more at the Mad Stad than they did at Elm Park.
Cardiff were pretty hopeless. Looked like a team of six footers stumbling around. Awkward and slow fir this level. Relying on long throws and long balls. No wonder Zahore has struggled to accommodate himself to a more mobile passing team. The defending of their left side was really poor