Archer
Christ hes quick. Trying his best to kill the convicts.
I'm loving this
Ouch!!!
Great bowling - loved the way he just looked and then walked off.

Don’t agree with the concussion rule of replacing the batsman.
Great stuff, they're scared of him! Would never have said this game was winnable but stranger things have happened...
He's simply executing convicts
Felt we played a little too long before declaring today... think we could have declared at 200, as without Smith and with JA in this sort of form the win was there for the taking and the draw was always on.

I can understand why we played safety first, but if we can’t find some belief after yesterday and the loss of Smith, I don’t know what will motivate them.
(08-18-2019, 03:17 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: Felt we played a little too long before declaring today... think we could have declared at 200, as without Smith and with JA in this sort of form the win was there for the taking and the draw was always on.

I can understand why we played safety first, but if we can’t find some belief after yesterday and the loss of Smith, I don’t know what will motivate them.

Declaring at 200 would have been high risk, if Aussies then get to 60/0 all of a sudden England would be looking at a possible 2-0 down.
(08-18-2019, 03:44 PM)backsidebaggie Wrote:
(08-18-2019, 03:17 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: Felt we played a little too long before declaring today... think we could have declared at 200, as without Smith and with JA in this sort of form the win was there for the taking and the draw was always on.

Declaring at 200 would have been high risk, if Aussies then get to 60/0 all of a sudden England would be looking at a possible 2-0 down.

I realise that, but could you see this Aussie team getting to 60/0?

Smith has bailed them out 3 innings running...
He's going to be an absolute superstar, providing he doesn't actually kill someone.