Dings v United
Has Traore always been that bulky? Looks like he should be on the wing for a rugby team rather than football.

In all fairness to the Dogheads that was a beautifully worked corner.
He reminds me of slightly better version of Burke. Fast as fugg but no end product.
He's not as tubby as Luke Shaw though.
(08-19-2019, 08:13 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: He reminds me of slightly better version of Burke. Fast as fugg but no end product.
He's not as tubby as Luke Shaw though.

He’s not tubby at all, just looks like he’s been hitting the weights hard over the summer.

Has changed the game since coming on.
Some bloody goal that by Neves.
The key for them this season will be keeping Nuno and the likes of Neves, as well as not getting bogged down in Europe.

And if they do lose them, replacing them.

Personally I believe Nuno is an excellent coach, makes a solid defence with attacking play. Some of his subs can be a bit suss but keeping him this season will be very difficult.
(08-19-2019, 08:10 PM)Duffers Wrote: Has Traore always been that bulky? Looks like he should be on the wing for a rugby team rather than football.

Whilst he’s been at Wolves he has been. Wasn’t quite as big at Boro until TP had him on the weights but he’s always been a big unit.
It pains me to say but the Dingles are excellent. In every department. 

My only hope is when Fosen and / or Nunes leaves it goes tits up.
Clarnet v2.0
(08-19-2019, 10:15 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote: It pains me to say but the Dingles are excellent. In every department. 

Would be interesting when we play them next. I’d still back us against them at Home in a one off game
(08-19-2019, 08:10 PM)Duffers Wrote: Has Traore always been that bulky? Looks like he should be on the wing for a rugby team rather than football.

They’ve actually made him lose some of his upper body bulk he used to be bigger than that.
(08-19-2019, 10:15 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote: It pains me to say but the Dingles are excellent. In every department. 

Agree. The difference between us in just 3 years is staggering, and sadly they are way over the horizon from us.. The cunts.

(08-19-2019, 11:11 PM)Super_Slav Wrote:

Would be interesting when we play them next. I’d still back us against them at Home in a one off game

I'd take more water with whatever you are drinking mate.  Wink