Fulham tickets
Got mine and a mate's about 5 mins back. Doesn't seem to be many left at all; I think we've only got 1,900. When I logged in, there were only 102 left in the top tier. Didn't look at the bottom one. Make that 100 now.
Got 4 this morning
Early kick off has killed it for me. U11s football season starts that day and I can't get from my lad's match to Fulham in time. Pretty close to London so a 3pm was totally doable.
Early kick off is rubbish for this fixture... one of the few London away days that's actually good for a pre-match booze-up.
Was looking to do this game.
Didn't think they would sell so quick considering the ko time.
Derby still has 500 left.
Clashes with Midland's Whisky Fest in Birmingham... not that I'd be going away anyway.
(08-21-2019, 09:32 AM)ColliersWoodBaggie Wrote: Derby still has 500 left.

Early KO or not, that's fucking dreadful.
(08-21-2019, 08:32 AM)ColliersWoodBaggie Wrote: Got mine and a mate's about 5 mins back. Doesn't seem to be many left at all; I think we've only got 1,900. When I logged in, there were only 102 left in the top tier. Didn't look at the bottom one. Make that 100 now.

They are redeveloping Craven Cottage. Hence the reduced allocation. Capacity at the ground increasing to 30k when the redevelopment is completed.
(08-21-2019, 12:14 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(08-21-2019, 08:32 AM)ColliersWoodBaggie Wrote: Got mine and a mate's about 5 mins back. Doesn't seem to be many left at all; I think we've only got 1,900. When I logged in, there were only 102 left in the top tier. Didn't look at the bottom one. Make that 100 now.

They are redeveloping Craven Cottage. Hence the reduced allocation. Capacity at the ground increasing to 30k when the redevelopment is completed.

Nooooooooooo don't mention redevelopment, cant cope with another 100 page for and againstĀ  Big Grin