IPTV
Thumbs Up 
Looks to be getting smashed. Huge police raid today.
Yep some of my channels gone tits up just a waiting game until it starts up again
Mines good... SO FAR!
Chap I buy mine off, his dev team are working on a backup server just incase though.

There are so many other server providers it's impossible to stop.
Like trying to stop a speeding car with a pea shooter.
My entertainment is off but my sky sports are still on
Mines gone, but as someone once said.. I'll be back!
My Virgin Media with Skysportshite and BTsportshite is functioning perfectly.
If everyone just nicked content for film and sport the whole economy of those industries would collapse. At some point most of us will have done it but it’s pretty much theft and morally questionable.
(09-19-2019, 12:34 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: If everyone just nicked content for film and sport the whole economy of those industries would collapse. At some point most of us will have done it but it’s pretty much theft and morally questionable.

I could see dodgy streaming being one of the things that brings the Premier League down. By most accounts Sky are haemorrhaging subscribers due to people working out how to get it all for free. Suddenly those multi-billion pound TV deals don’t look quite as appetising.
(09-19-2019, 12:34 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: If everyone just nicked content for film and sport the whole economy of those industries would collapse. At some point most of us will have done it but it’s pretty much theft and morally questionable.

Bad Baggies fans Big Grin