Mozza
(09-27-2019, 11:38 AM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: He had years of problems and it's not written in the stars they have to play to 37- the guy's had a fine career and with him, no doubt, financially set up I wouldn't blame him for calling it a day.

Exactly.

With his ability and technique does he really want to put himself through a few seasons of being flattered in the lower leagues for a pay as you play 2-3k/wk that he probably doesn’t need?

If I was him, I’d be advising my agent to find me a swansong somewhere warm and sunny where he’ll have time on the ball.
(09-27-2019, 11:54 AM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(09-27-2019, 11:38 AM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: He had years of problems and it's not written in the stars they have to play to 37- the guy's had a fine career and with him, no doubt, financially set up I wouldn't blame him for calling it a day.

Exactly.

With his ability and technique does he really want to put himself through a few seasons of being flattered in the lower leagues for a pay as you play 2-3k/wk that he probably doesn’t need?

If I was him, I’d be advising my agent to find me a swansong somewhere warm and sunny where he’ll have time on the ball.

If I was Albion I’d try and get him into the coaching side. I genuinely think Brunt and Morrison will manage Albion one day
(09-27-2019, 12:00 PM)Super_Slav Wrote:

Exactly.

If I was Albion I’d try and get him into the coaching side. I genuinely think Brunt and Morrison will manage Albion one day

At the same time?
In the form of his life.

Exactly.

Brunt 100% yes, Morrison, as has been alluded to, doesn’t necessarily seem to have the personality/attitude you’d expect from a coach.
(09-27-2019, 12:01 PM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote:

Exactly.

At the same time?

Yes. Think they could strike up together. Similar to Cowley brothers
Mate your fuckin delusional

Exactly.

Already lined up as Appy's replacement surely?
(09-27-2019, 12:02 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:

Exactly.

Brunt 100% yes, Morrison, as has been alluded to, doesn’t necessarily seem to have the personality/attitude you’d expect from a coach.

The man that told the Stoke fans to 'fuck off', fist pumped the Wolves fans on their own ground, punched Berahino and told McDonut to 'fuck off'. 

His attitude is fuckig spot on in my opinion.  Big Grin
(09-27-2019, 12:28 PM)Dumbo Wrote:

Exactly.

The man that told the Stoke fans to 'fuck off', fist pumped the Wolves fans on their own ground, punched Berahino and told McDonut to 'fuck off'. 

Not to mention wiped out Ronaldo while he was showboating
(09-27-2019, 12:28 PM)Dumbo Wrote:

Exactly.

Didnt he trip a Villa fan or something when they invaded the pitch?