If Dingle Goodman
He drinks in a pub near me, and a relative (no interest in footy) knows him quite well reckons he is a down to earth bloke unlike BUlllaaay.

As he lives in wolvo (or near to) and works in Wolvo along with the pubs he goes into suggest he will always have a leaning towards the six fingered lot.

I have seen him from a distance and was surprised that he isnt as tall as I thought.
Not sure what’s happened to him over the last couple of games. He has praised us highly! And rightly so. Long May it continue.
I’ve never quite understood why he has been so critical of us in the past Angry.
(10-02-2019, 12:29 PM)Mancbaggies Wrote: “I can’t even begin to describe what happened just there....”  you’re a co commentator. Try FFS!

Screamin'  Big Grin
(10-02-2019, 02:32 PM)lesley Wrote: Not sure what’s happened to him over the last couple of games. He has praised us highly! And rightly so. Long May it continue.
I’ve never quite understood why he has been so critical of us in the past Angry.

Maybe we've deserved it??

He was just in front of us when we played Hudds, and he was happily having his photo taken with fans. Seemed alright from the way he was acting.
(10-02-2019, 03:27 PM)MassDebater Wrote:
(10-02-2019, 02:32 PM)lesley Wrote: Not sure what’s happened to him over the last couple of games. He has praised us highly! And rightly so. Long May it continue.

Maybe we've deserved it??

He was just in front of us when we played Hudds, and he was happily having his photo taken with fans. Seemed alright from the way he was acting.

I’m sure we have deserved criticism in the past, but I always thought his comments about us were always strangely harsh and uncomplimentary. Never really understood his attitude towards us. Last weekend and yesterday’s comments were a pleasant surprise.
(10-02-2019, 01:34 PM)cornishbaggie Wrote:
(10-02-2019, 12:42 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(10-02-2019, 12:29 PM)Mancbaggies Wrote: “That’s what he brings to the table”

“Wow. Just Wow”

“I can’t even begin to describe what happened just there....”  you’re a co commentator. Try FFS!

If a goal goes in or a great piece of skill happens then do you really want the co-commentator to describe things in great detail. ‘You see what Pele just did there was turn his body to the left, then crouch down, then move to the right’. Yes if it was a controversial moment or possibly a tactical change you want them to add more but those are simply expressions to denote excitement.

And you have summed up perfectly why we don't need this modern fad of co commentator and pundits.

With the exception of Bomber Brown on WM because he is 1)Insightful 2)Good value when we score.
(10-02-2019, 02:36 PM)Sliced Wrote:
(10-02-2019, 12:29 PM)Mancbaggies Wrote: “I can’t even begin to describe what happened just there....”  you’re a co commentator. Try FFS!

Screamin'  Big Grin

Big Grin
DD is just playing to the crowd, once a dingle always a dingle.
IMO his praise would be better sent elsewhere.
I’ve never been overly bothered by him. All I know is he was a good player at a bad time.
I don't know anyone that has met him that doesn't say he's a decent guy. But....he does seem over critical of us at times.