Perhaps my last post...not a flounce.
(11-03-2019, 06:22 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(11-03-2019, 06:14 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Sol life makes everyone a hypocrite don’t give up or cut yourself off as others have said. All the very best for your wife and children.

I'd echo this. We are all different on here, in race, colour, religion and politics. We all have issues (but admittedly you do seem to have a shit hand at the moment), butt one thing we can agree/disagree/love/hate is our common denominator- Albion.

I wish you and your family all of the love, and hope things improve for you soon. Please keep with the forum, because we are all Albion, and we would all miss you.  Heart

2 great posts 

Sol, whatever happens - don’t beat yourself up. Keep fighting - you’ve got the minerals and the character to beat everything.  

Things will get better. Trust me.
Sorry about your situation mate but remember - we're all here for you!
Doesn't sound like youre in a good place at all. There are lots of excellent organisations out there that can help. The biggest obstacle to help is pride and stubbornness. If you need help or a listneing ear, make sure you find them.
All the best Sol.

Hope things pick up for you.
Best wishes Sol. Life can be a fugger at times but stick in there.
(11-03-2019, 06:14 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Sol life makes everyone a hypocrite don’t give up or cut yourself off as others have said. All the very best for your wife and children.

Aint that the truth! 

Sol - no reason to disappear off the board, carry on looking in until you see something you want to comment on. Where are you watching the match tomorrow, if you want to get a beer let me know, I'm pretty close to you as you're in Shirley.
Life can be a shitter at times fella, but it's those times when posting on here can be most cathartic. Keep posting, as the saying goes, a problem shared is a problem halved.

Keep being as positive as you can fella, and take care.
Not a flounce but no doubt will get kicked in to touch for this.. doesn't this happen 2 or 3 times a year???

+1. Stuff the politics etc, you’re doing what you need to in order to get through a tough time. Best of luck and I’ll keep you in my thoughts
Sol.

Life makes us all a hypocrite. That's part of the human condition.

You are a good guy and I certainly wouldn't want to see you disappear from the board.

As someone who has had a recent mental breakdown, all I can say is get some help, there are people who will listen and help, there is no shame in asking for help, it certainly sounds like you need it.

All the best to you and your family.