Kyle Bartley
Absolutely o/s today. I’d give him the captains armband with the suspensions next game. Used his head About 15 mins in to take the ball of one of their strikers laces. Didn’t flinch once. Getting better with every game. Epitomizes the spirit Bilic has created in our team.
Another player transformed under Billic , getting better each game more or less undroppable now along with Ajayi (who would have thought that last season) dare I say it seems to be from the same mould of Olsen, Gards &  Sigardson., Ally Rob, take no prisoners defend for your life.
(11-09-2019, 09:19 PM)TETLEY74 Wrote: Another player transformed under Billic , getting better each game more or less undroppable now along with Ajayi (who would have thought that last season) dare I say it seems to be from the same mould of Olsen, Gards &  Sigardson., Ally Rob, take no prisoners defend for your life.

Getting better and better
He's playing very well at the moment especially away from home. I worry about him at the Hawthorns it's usually him that makes the rick that leads to a goal. He was superb yesterday.
Superb
As others have said, Bartley has been massive this season. Ayaji too. Real class, both of them.

Unbelievable to have Hegazi as back up!
Agree 100% im almost choking on this humble pie