Leeds forums...
(12-09-2019, 10:23 AM)SW4Baggie Wrote: Thought I'd take a look on their forums this morning given their recent run and our live game, and have to say there are some very odd opinions on there! A couple seem convinced we'll be going up at a canter and as long as they stay close to us they reckon they'll get promoted, but the vast majority seem to think we're getting lucky and look bang average! Some of my favourite comments were around how we were completely bossed by PNE's second string and lucky to scrape anything from it...

Leeds fans are the Yorkshire equivalent of Villa. Arrogant, deluded fugg wits. Their rivals apparantly are Man Utd and Chelsea as non of the local clubs are big enough to worry about.
(12-09-2019, 11:19 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Couldn't give a flying fuck what Leeds fans think of us.

There is that as well, of course
(12-09-2019, 11:30 AM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(12-09-2019, 10:23 AM)SW4Baggie Wrote: Thought I'd take a look on their forums this morning given their recent run and our live game, and have to say there are some very odd opinions on there! A couple seem convinced we'll be going up at a canter and as long as they stay close to us they reckon they'll get promoted, but the vast majority seem to think we're getting lucky and look bang average! Some of my favourite comments were around how we were completely bossed by PNE's second string and lucky to scrape anything from it...

Leeds fans are the Yorkshire equivalent of Villa. Arrogant, deluded fugg wits. Their rivals apparantly are Man Utd and Chelsea as non of the local clubs are big enough to worry about.

Exactly, Leeds fans are about as arrogant as they come. I can still see them slipping up and being beaten to automatic by Fulham myself.
Even if we won this league by a street, it would be a bigger story if Leeds went up in second.

Happy to be under the radar in terms of plaudits, Even if sky scheduling does prove we are currently box office.
(12-09-2019, 11:30 AM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:

I love it when they get snotted by some local oiks like Rotherham. I really thought Huddersfield might have done them on Saturday. I hate them with a vengeance. Come on Hull!
Coming out of Elland Rd back in the the 60s, the coach was attacked by Leeds fans, with bricks and sticks, all as brave as Lions.Suddenly the driver slammed on the brakes, two lads jumped out, grabbed one of the Lions, dragged him into the coach and he was absolutely scared shitless. He sat at the front whimpering, until we got all the way to the M1, then they chucked him out. A night to remember! Big Grin
#envy

#jealousy

#insecurity
Thick, one-eyed and gullible.  Classic 1-city club traits

Fuck em
(12-09-2019, 12:20 PM)Statto Wrote: Even if we won this league by a street, it would be a bigger story if Leeds went up in second.

Happy to be under the radar in terms of plaudits, Even if sky scheduling does prove we are currently box office.

And plus the fact it's basically a Leeds 1-0 machine whereas we are the Brazillians of the division.
Do Leeds fans watch the matches that are on TV, or do they just count the away fans in attendance, and talk about how they took more than the team that is currently playing.
Clarnet v2.0