I almost feel sorry for the dogheads
Think that puts the Dings 5th, just 2 points off 4th placed Chelsea
(12-27-2019, 09:34 PM)4-hero Wrote: Albionmad fist-pumping round his living room now shouting 'JUSTICE'

You've really lost it mate. I've supported the Albion since 1968. I really dislike Wolves but I hate the traditional "top 4" clubs even more . I hate Murdoch, Sky etc for what they've done to football. So when a new kid on the block sticks it up the likes of Man City yeah I'm pleased.

I just hope with Bilic as manager and a some ambitious investment we can be up there with em and thrash em 5-1.
(12-27-2019, 09:38 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: Two nil and they fucked it up.

Liverpool wankfest on SSN now.

They deserve the wankfest though. I have little time for them but 17 wins and a draw from 18 matches is utterly phenomenal.
(12-27-2019, 09:39 PM)Albionmad Wrote:
(12-27-2019, 09:34 PM)4-hero Wrote: Albionmad fist-pumping round his living room now shouting 'JUSTICE'

You've really lost it mate. I've supported the Albion since 1968. I really dislike Wolves but I hate the traditional "top 4" clubs even more . I hate Murdoch, Sky etc for what they've done to football. So when a new kid on the block sticks it up the likes of Man City yeah I'm pleased.

I just hope with Bilic as manager and a some ambitious investment we can be up there with em and thrash em 5-1.

whatever you boring cunt
Albionmad will be out celebrating tonight then.
(12-27-2019, 09:41 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(12-27-2019, 09:38 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: Two nil and they fucked it up.

Liverpool wankfest on SSN now.

They deserve the wankfest though. I have little time for them but 17 wins and a draw from 18 matches is utterly phenomenal.
I dont begrudge them, but it's only the big clubs that get this kind of attention
(12-27-2019, 09:28 PM)Albionmad Wrote:
(12-27-2019, 09:23 PM)Dumbo Wrote: So....despite not losing a game, we’re having a major blip, we can’t sing any songs or jeer any opposition fans and we’re all feeling sorry for those orange cunts for getting a bad ref decision or two.

Blaaaah.

My point of view is this: We could find ourselves in this situation next season where a big club gets the favoured treatment from the match officials and those operating the VAR system. If what's happened tonight happens to us I'll be livid. 

The system needs to change.

It's absolutely weighted in favour of the "big" clubs.
My point exactly we will be royaly screwed over next season without a shadow of doubt imvho. The way the system is managed is rotten to the core.
It's the same for all clubs. Better than getting screwed over by biased refs.
(12-27-2019, 09:20 PM)Albionmad Wrote:
(12-27-2019, 09:14 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(12-27-2019, 08:45 PM)Statto Wrote:
(12-27-2019, 08:29 PM)Brandywell Wrote: All correct decisions by the letter of the law

This

Agree. Where I dislike VAR is it takes away the spontanaity in football. Scoring a goal and celebrating madly is less likely with VAR as you have to wait to see if the goal will be given.
As for Wolves. Meh. Grudgingly admit they're a decent side. But they never raise my passion and ire as Villa do.
Wolves are very decent. Still in the EL and very unlucky to be behind this evening. A lesser team would have folded in the face of these incompetent officials.
I don't want them to be very successful but they're flying the flag for the BC Staffordshire atm.

fixed  Rolleyes
(12-27-2019, 09:39 PM)Albionmad Wrote:

You're living in cloud-cuckoo land mate