Fuck Sake
(01-11-2020, 05:21 PM)aj21 Wrote: Slav dropped a bollock. Diangana wasn’t 100% fit, we were 2-1 up why did he feel the need to change. Then take Hal off for Austin. Two 6ft players who win defensive headers for smaller players who don’t. Just didn’t get it at all. 6 minutes later goal and then no threat for the rest of the game. He hasn’t made many mistakes but there was just no need to take both front players off.

Austim taller than HRK.
He doesn’t win as many in the box and the point was taking both off.
Cuzer old mate, I thought yode know better. He's a liability. For every good saves he makes, he makes 3 mistakes. You should know his positional play is crap, and totally lost in a crowded box!.. 6ft 3 and rooted to his line. 'Kin joke!

(01-11-2020, 05:19 PM)oldun Wrote:
(01-11-2020, 05:15 PM)ferencpuskas Wrote: Buy a keeper!!!!!

Get your tin hat, they don't like criticism of SJ on here
Cos they won't accept the TRUTH!!!
(01-11-2020, 05:25 PM)ferencpuskas Wrote: Cuzer old mate, I thought yode know better. He's a liability. For every good saves he makes, he makes 3 mistakes. You should know his positional play is crap, and totally lost in a crowded box!.. 6ft 3 and rooted to his line. 'Kin joke!

Been saying it for 18 months now, but always get shouted down, so given up, but with a GK that dominated at least his 6 yard box,we would have no defensive problems at all IMHO, he's very average
Numerous chances to finish the game off on the break in the 2nd half. Great build up then let down by poor crossing, giving the ball away, shooting when a simple pass would have been better...
(01-11-2020, 05:31 PM)oldun Wrote:
(01-11-2020, 05:25 PM)ferencpuskas Wrote: Cuzer old mate, I thought yode know better. He's a liability. For every good saves he makes, he makes 3 mistakes. You should know his positional play is crap, and totally lost in a crowded box!.. 6ft 3 and rooted to his line. 'Kin joke!

Been saying it for 18 months now, but always get shouted down, so given up, but with a GK that dominated at least his 6 yard box,we would have no defensive problems at all IMHO, he's very average
Not by me old un, Very average ? that's praising him! very poor i'd say, and on second highest wages, so I believe. Only Austin on more Angry
Johnstone was at fault for the second goal, he should be saving that every time IMO. As already said, he's average at best for this division.

I actually think most of the team played reasonably well though, but Ajayi had a poor game and looks like he's lost a bit of confidence.

Hegazi needs to come in now and hopefully Gibbs is soon fit so he can come in for Townsend. I thought Townsend did OK today, but he's not a patch on Gibbs (or Ferguson when he played at LB earlier on this season).
(01-11-2020, 05:39 PM)ferencpuskas Wrote:
(01-11-2020, 05:31 PM)oldun Wrote:

Very average ? that's praising him old un! very poor i'd say, and on second highest wages, so I believe. Only Austin on more Angry

Christ almost found someone to agree with LOL

I know. If he has to think about anything like passing, kicking , coming for crosses or making a regulation save he makes a meal of it. Reflex shot stopper one of the best .

He should have saved that header .

Bond kept a clean sheet last week joist sayin loike
Bilic rates Johnstone, he is generally rated in the game so he can't be terrible.

We don't know what his I structions are either. As said before, many keepers are told to stay on the line whatever now rather than come and risk leaving an open net.

Agree with it or not is irrelevant, it's a common train of thought.

He definately should have saved second goal, and is statistically one of the best if not the best keepers in the league this season so far.