Must be a fire drill at vile park
Daughter trying vegetarianism for the month so giving some support. Incidentally the lasagne was superb. Am surprised how many good vege dishes their are.
(01-12-2020, 07:44 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Daughter trying vegetarianism for the month so giving some support. Incidentally the lasagne was superb. Am surprised how many good vege dishes their are.

Did you have enough to feed the 25,000 Seal fans who descended on you at half time?
(01-12-2020, 07:13 PM)Toby Jugg Wrote:
(01-12-2020, 06:54 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Was making a vegetarian lasagne as the young lad gleefully called me in to witness each goal. Have to say though, the prospect of this next season for us is hardly joyous.

'Have to say though, the prospect of this next season for us is hardly joyous.'

....this is what has totally pissed me off in the pub today. 

Enjoying their dismantling but feeling full of dread for next season.

The difference is we won't be crowing about much dough we've spent and how we'll finish comfortably mid table.. maybe even top 6.. Thejammydeludedcheatingfisheatingcunts.
(01-12-2020, 07:36 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(01-12-2020, 07:13 PM)Toby Jugg Wrote:
(01-12-2020, 06:54 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Was making a vegetarian lasagne as the young lad gleefully called me in to witness each goal. Have to say though, the prospect of this next season for us is hardly joyous.

'Have to say though, the prospect of this next season for us is hardly joyous.'

....this is what has totally pissed me off in the pub today. 

Enjoying their dismantling but feeling full of dread for next season.
Its all about the money. I think we will do a Norwich, not s Fulham/Villa

If it's all the same to you I'd rather do a Sheffield Utd!  Big Grin