Sunday School
My daughter decided she wanted to start going to the church over the rd from us and as it means we have a Sunday morning  to ourselves we said ok and she started going just before Christmas.
Now I’m not sure what they are teaching her there but she just came back and chanted “West Brom, West Brom, shit on villa”, so she’s definitely going next week!
Is this an implied rant about all our games being on tele?
(01-19-2020, 01:16 PM)Sotv Wrote: My daughter decided she wanted to start going to the church over the rd from us and as it means we have a Sunday morning  to ourselves we said ok and she started going just before Christmas.
Now I’m not sure what they are teaching her there but she just came back and chanted “West Brom, West Brom, shit on villa”, so she’s definitely going next week!

You don’t want to spend time with your daughter?
(01-19-2020, 01:16 PM)Sotv Wrote: My daughter decided she wanted to start going to the church over the rd from us and as it means we have a Sunday morning  to ourselves we said ok and she started going just before Christmas.

Proof there's a God.
(01-19-2020, 02:26 PM)Penny Black Baggie Wrote:

What a stupid fucking comment, no wonder there are many on here who think you’re a prize prick.
How’s your villa in Crete?
It's not like you have sent her to boarding school ffs
(01-19-2020, 03:59 PM)Sotv Wrote:

What a stupid fucking comment, no wonder there are many on here who think you’re a prize prick.

Made me loff

https://www.etsy.com/uk/market/prize_prick
(01-19-2020, 03:59 PM)Sotv Wrote:

ARF!!  Big Grin

If this appeared on twitter I'd enter it on @DHOTYA (if you know you know)

Aside from that, I agree with the prize prick PBB, why would you crave a Sunday morning without your daughter? I couldn't think of anything more shit than not spending time with my daughters.
(01-19-2020, 07:25 PM)Baggie Rick Wrote:

If this appeared on twitter I'd enter it on @DHOTYA (if you know you know)

Aside from that, I agree with the prize prick PBB, why would you crave a Sunday morning without your daughter? I couldn't think of anything more shit than not spending time with my daughters.
Fucks sake,  another sanctimonious cock! I suppose you never have your kids babysat or looked after ever. Perhaps the more pertinent question is why don’t you ever want to spend time alone with your mrs?
Oh and believe it happened or it didn’t, it’s not really my issue you knob.