5 points clear at the Top
has never felt so depressing. Sad
Last nights result seemed to turn things from a blip to a problem. We need to start turning things around now. Honestly a good signing at this point would be such a boost
I always to try and keep an open and positive outlook on Albion, but at the moment, things are a little worrying where the team and form is concerned. I think we were treated to some fantastic football at the start of the season, and now we're all a little mystified about where the hell that team and tactics have gone.

Still chin-up, things could be worse, look at Huddersfield and Bolton.
(01-21-2020, 12:57 PM)Sliced Wrote: Last nights result seemed to turn things from a blip to a problem. We need to start turning things around now. Honestly a good signing at this point would be such a boost

Correct. However, judging by Slavs post match comments, nothing is close.
Did actually think to myself that this result could properly tip the balance in terms of going and just spending the fucking money!
(01-21-2020, 01:06 PM)MGalea Wrote: Did actually think to myself that this result could properly tip the balance in terms of going and just spending the fucking money!

What money?
No-one in the Championship have spent any money yet. All signings have been loans or free transfers. Clubs will keep negotiating until the last few days of the window, it's the nature of the beast. I think we'll see 3-4 in, 1 permanent, 2 loans and 1 loan to become permanent.
(01-21-2020, 01:19 PM)Ampadu\s Left Boot Wrote: No-one in the Championship have spent any money yet. All signings have been loans or free transfers. Clubs will keep negotiating until the last few days of the window, it's the nature of the beast. I think we'll see 3-4 in, 1 permanent, 2 loans and 1 loan to become permanent.

I bloody hope so mate.
(01-21-2020, 12:57 PM)Sliced Wrote: Last nights result seemed to turn things from a blip to a problem. We need to start turning things around now. Honestly a good signing at this point would be such a boost

Agree. Would be a good time to sign someone exciting to give everyone a lift.

I'm not holding my breath mind.
Living out here... people were bemusd by Brexit. "Why are the British always complaining? They have more jobs than anyone else in Europe. They have their opt-outs. Sure, there are problems there, but there are problems everywhere. Nowhere is perfect".

Seems it's just something that runs in the nations blood these days.

Yes, it's a shite run. Need some fresh ideas.

But we're still top and still 5 points clear. If we turn that run around and Fulham & Brentford go on a shite run... we'll be 12 points clear again by the end of Feb!