The Smerrick
(01-21-2020, 10:17 AM)4-hero Wrote: Don't come that 'get some peace and quiet' shite anymore you bunch of Mutes

We're alright really but there's a few things going on in the Smeth' at the mo'. A certain person who will remain nameless rubs people up the wrong way and has done for quite some time. His heart's in the right place but he's a 'look at me' and 'sing my songs but I won't sing yours' superfan type; an attention seeker who moans at others for not joining in with some truly witless inane chants. There's been a few squabbles of late and the divisions are becoming more apparent. How it turns out is anyone's guess but I can't see it being pretty. Shame really as we all support the same club.
First time in ages I've heard the BRE make any noise, and it lasted about 5 minutes. SME was quieter than usual, Stoke were decent, but I was in the SME corner so would hear it more than the BRE would.
I wish someone would smash that drum
(01-21-2020, 12:46 PM)GunsOfNavarone Wrote:
(01-21-2020, 10:17 AM)4-hero Wrote: Don't come that 'get some peace and quiet' shite anymore you bunch of Mutes

We're alright really but there's a few things going on in the Smeth' at the mo'. A certain person who will remain nameless rubs people up the wrong way and has done for quite some time. His heart's in the right place but he's a 'look at me' and 'sing my songs but I won't sing yours' superfan type; an attention seeker who moans at others for not joining in with some truly witless inane chants. There's been a few squabbles of late and the divisions are becoming more apparent. How it turns out is anyone's guess but I can't see it being pretty. Shame really as we all support the same club.

Poor Dumbo