Matt Phillips
I'd argue Phillips is simply getting less space with Grady not tearing it up on the other side. Our lack of threat on the left is making it easy for defences to sit deep and watch our midfield pass it square in front of them.
(01-21-2020, 08:41 PM)Tom Joad Wrote: I'd argue Phillips is simply getting less space with Grady not tearing it up on the other side. Our lack of threat on the left is making it easy for defences to sit deep and watch our midfield pass it square in front of them.

It's a real pity Phillips can't pop over to the left sometimes ??? why is that ?
(01-21-2020, 09:08 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote:
(01-21-2020, 08:41 PM)Tom Joad Wrote: I'd argue Phillips is simply getting less space with Grady not tearing it up on the other side. Our lack of threat on the left is making it easy for defences to sit deep and watch our midfield pass it square in front of them.

It's a real pity Phillips can't pop over to the left sometimes ??? why is that ?

It wouldn't matter, it's the lack of Diang and Gibbs that gives the opponents more time to be organised.
Looks like he has put too much weight on , consequently
Looks absolutely f***ing knackered after about hour
Hide the f***ing biscuits from him and his form will return.
(01-21-2020, 09:54 PM)HUGHIE REED31 Wrote: Looks like he has put too much weight on , consequently
Looks absolutely f***ing knackered after about hour
Hide the f***ing biscuits from him and his form will return.

I thought Sawyers looked a bit chubbier than earlier in the season too.
Imho I think this Hegazi Peirerra, spat has upset the togetherness of the squad they just don't seem right somehow, noticed Monday night as they were warming up Hegazi was mainly left on his own by the others only Barts went over to talk to him, and Peiarra hasn't looked the same since,, very worrying.