Choppers
(02-14-2020, 05:57 PM)baggpuss Wrote:
(02-14-2020, 05:52 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: Never had a chopper, I did long to get my hands on one though. Dawes traditional 10 speed racer for me.

I heard that!!  Big Grin

Oh shite. what a stupid post that was  Blush
They did a few 'exotic' one too - though I never saw any!

[Image: 5.jpg]

[Image: SE.JPG]
Mine was black with holographic silver writing...
(02-14-2020, 10:10 PM)MassDebater Wrote: Mine was black with holographic silver writing...

Your Chopper eh?  Big Grin
Mine was a mk2 in yellow with pink writing and a red toggle gearshift. Loved it could do wheelies for miles on it.
Never had a chopper either, had a blue Raleigh Boxer then a red Grifter which were essentially the same bike but the Boxer was a smaller version.
I had a Tomahawk. Used to stand on my seat going down the hill, because I was Evel Knievel.
(02-14-2020, 11:19 AM)Ministry Of Silly Signings Wrote: Dear me! I had a `Chopper Sprint GT` Wasn`t there a smaller version, called a `Chipper`?
Must confess, when I saw this thread, I assumed it was about helicopters.
I thought it was about penises.
But thankfully nothing so childish.
(02-14-2020, 11:32 PM)baggpuss Wrote:
(02-14-2020, 10:10 PM)MassDebater Wrote: Mine was black with holographic silver writing...

Your Chopper eh?  Big Grin

Aye Wink

re: Grifters my cousin had one of them, and we used to take turns riding down a hill and throwing ourselves off to see who could do the best Colt Seevers stunts! That bike was indestructable!