Sitting down to piss?
#Piss
Women and some blokes do it, possibly even educated fleas do it...each to their own and I guess it minimises mis-aimed wee...
I'm a nocturnal sit down pisser. no lights on, easier to get back to sleep, less likely to miss the bog too. Thoroughly recommended for the stand-up lads out there. #PissChat
(04-17-2020, 02:27 PM)DAVE Wrote: I'm a nocturnal sit down pisser.  no lights on, easier to get back to sleep, less likely to miss the bog too.  Thoroughly recommended for the stand-up lads out there. #PissChat

Sit down for during the night and first piss of the day. Also post-coital To mitigate damage caused when it shoots off in weird directions and drenches the bathroom floor
(04-17-2020, 02:46 PM)UCEbaggie Wrote:
(04-17-2020, 02:27 PM)DAVE Wrote: I'm a nocturnal sit down pisser.  no lights on, easier to get back to sleep, less likely to miss the bog too.  Thoroughly recommended for the stand-up lads out there. #PissChat

Sit down for during the night and first piss of the day. Also post-coital To mitigate damage caused when it shoots off in weird directions and drenches the bathroom floor

I remember in an early Frank Skinner stand-up he mentioned this very issue. Big Grin
I always stand.

It goes where it goes...
(04-17-2020, 02:51 PM)pickrollflickgoal Wrote:
(04-17-2020, 02:46 PM)UCEbaggie Wrote:

I remember in an early Frank Skinner stand-up he mentioned this very issue. Big Grin

Very amusing scene in ‘Me, Myself and Irene’ too
Good call on post coital diversionary splash. Men often don’t open up about this taboo
(04-17-2020, 02:52 PM)DAVE Wrote: Good call on post coital diversionary splash. Men often don’t open up about this taboo

Plaiting
(04-17-2020, 04:10 PM)Ossian Wrote:
(04-17-2020, 02:52 PM)DAVE Wrote: Good call on post coital diversionary splash. Men often don’t open up about this taboo

Plaiting

As in Gail from Corrie?