Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Referendum Night
(06-24-2016, 01:52 AM)MGalea Wrote: This is all fucking mental. I'm ashamed at the state of this countries education system.

So people that don't share your point of view are uneducated, bit condescending don't you think?
No I don't think so. I'm not saying all leave voters are dumb but what I am saying is that some will not really know what they've just voted for. I think that's less likely on the leave side given the racial/anti-tolerance element that the "close our borders!" gang add to the equation.
(06-24-2016, 04:50 AM)MGalea Wrote: No I don't think so. I'm not saying all leave voters are dumb but what I am saying is that some will not really know what they've just voted for. I think that's less likely on the leave side given the racial/anti-tolerance element that the "close our borders!" gang add to the equation.

All the UKIP voting racists I know are happy!
(06-23-2016, 11:40 PM)WallofTrewick Wrote:
(06-23-2016, 11:35 PM)cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(06-23-2016, 11:28 PM)WallofTrewick Wrote:
(06-23-2016, 11:26 PM)chasetownbaggie Wrote: Fugg me, Sunderland over 60% in favour of Leave. That's worrying. With Nissan being a major employer there and the appeal to the car industry of the UK being a gateway to the EU, I'd have expected them to vote Remain.

Seems that some put phantom threats of being overrun by immigrants before their livelihood. Daft fuckers will reap what they sow if we leave.

It's those sort of condescending comments that have led so many people to vote Brexit..

I'm relieved it was only that. I thought it was lies and racism.

It's people like you, with all the sneering and inverted snobbery, who have caused this.
(06-24-2016, 06:00 AM)TTM Wrote:
(06-23-2016, 11:28 PM)WallofTrewick Wrote:
(06-23-2016, 11:26 PM)chasetownbaggie Wrote: Fugg me, Sunderland over 60% in favour of Leave. That's worrying. With Nissan being a major employer there and the appeal to the car industry of the UK being a gateway to the EU, I'd have expected them to vote Remain.

Seems that some put phantom threats of being overrun by immigrants before their livelihood. Daft fuckers will reap what they sow if we leave.

It's those sort of condescending comments that have led so many people to vote Brexit..

It's people like you, with all the sneering and inverted snobbery, who have caused this.

I thought you were a leaver, but you don't seem happy this morning?
(06-24-2016, 06:06 AM)Great Bridge Wrote:
(06-24-2016, 06:00 AM)TTM Wrote:
(06-23-2016, 11:28 PM)WallofTrewick Wrote: Seems that some put phantom threats of being overrun by immigrants before their livelihood. Daft fuckers will reap what they sow if we leave.

I thought you were a leaver, but you don't seem happy this morning?

I voted remain in the end, I decided more or less as I was stood in the booth. I'm not dealing with the uncertainty too well.

No truck with those who voted leave though, I completely understand why they felt the need to.
(06-24-2016, 04:50 AM)MGalea Wrote: No I don't think so. I'm not saying all leave voters are dumb but what I am saying is that some will not really know what they've just voted for. I think that's less likely on the leave side given the racial/anti-tolerance element that the "close our borders!" gang add to the equatio

And neither did many Remain voters who, like Beckham and Izzard, voted to remain because of idealistic nonsense.
I actually heard some ols battleaxe state, 'we won the war' when debating!
Diane Abbott trying to claim a victory for her boyfriend as he "has been against the away for years".

WTF??
(06-24-2016, 05:50 AM)Baggpuss Wrote:
(06-24-2016, 04:50 AM)MGalea Wrote: No I don't think so. I'm not saying all leave voters are dumb but what I am saying is that some will not really know what they've just voted for. I think that's less likely on the leave side given the racial/anti-tolerance element that the "close our borders!" gang add to the equation.

All the UKIP voting racists I know are happy!

Some people will never get it if they haven't got it by now.