Covid track & trace app
(10-02-2020, 01:49 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: EVERYONE, who went to that bar today regardless of time will be told to self isolate until can be tested and get test results back.  

Incorrect.  Again.  Please do some research before posting.  Things are confusing enough as it is without people assuming what happens and stating it as fact.
(10-02-2020, 01:56 PM)strawman Wrote:
(10-02-2020, 01:49 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: I was in a bar earlier today in a walk and had a coffee.  I had to sign in manually (or option to scan using the app).  Whilst sitting there I realised there is a major fundamental flaw in the process (both manually and the app). 

I was in there at 11am and wrote my name and contact details and left 30 mins later. If someone goes In there at 8pm tonight and is subsequently tested positive with Covid. EVERYONE, who went to that bar today regardless of time will be told to self isolate until can be tested and get test results back.  It should be people who were in there when the positive person came in and all those after. 
Both the manual process and the app do not resurrect you to sign out.

What a load of shite.

I thought it logged the distance between your phone and the positive result persons phone - so surely there would be no relevant relationship in the example

Seeing as you have to log in to a venue i doubt that very much.
(10-02-2020, 02:48 PM)waffle Wrote:
(10-02-2020, 01:49 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: EVERYONE, who went to that bar today regardless of time will be told to self isolate until can be tested and get test results back.  

Incorrect.  Again.  Please do some research before posting.  Things are confusing enough as it is without people assuming what happens and stating it as fact.

I think you’ve just summed up this dump.
Facts, WTF are they?   Rolleyes
(10-02-2020, 02:49 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: Seeing as you have to log in to a venue i doubt that very much.

The app can detect when a fellow app user is nearby. When two phones running the app are near each other, they will make contact through Bluetooth. If they are close for a long enough time, and one of the two owners later shares a positive coronavirus test via the app, then the other will receive an alert.

Checking in to a venue can be used to assist manual contact tracing.
(10-02-2020, 02:48 PM)waffle Wrote:

And you being so helpful have enlightened us all with the facts?? 

Go for it... what are the facts as I’m entrigued.

And re keeping up. I’m getting a bit pissed of with rules changing every week 

Anyhow, post something useful for a change and enlighten us.
(10-02-2020, 02:49 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(10-02-2020, 01:56 PM)strawman Wrote:
(10-02-2020, 01:49 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: I was in a bar earlier today in a walk and had a coffee.  I had to sign in manually (or option to scan using the app).  Whilst sitting there I realised there is a major fundamental flaw in the process (both manually and the app). 

I was in there at 11am and wrote my name and contact details and left 30 mins later. If someone goes In there at 8pm tonight and is subsequently tested positive with Covid. EVERYONE, who went to that bar today regardless of time will be told to self isolate until can be tested and get test results back.  It should be people who were in there when the positive person came in and all those after. 
Both the manual process and the app do not resurrect you to sign out.

What a load of shite.

I thought it logged the distance between your phone and the positive result persons phone - so surely there would be no relevant relationship in the example

Seeing as you have to log in to a venue i doubt that very much.

Take it up with the Guardian then

"[font="Guardian Text Egyptian Web", Georgia, serif]The app, which [/font][font="Guardian Text Egyptian Web", Georgia, serif]uses Google and Apple technology[/font][font="Guardian Text Egyptian Web", Georgia, serif], will alert the user if they have been within 2 metres for more than 15 minutes of somebody who has tested positive, and who also has the app."[/font]

[font="Guardian Text Egyptian Web", Georgia, serif]https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/sep/24/take-up-of-nhs-contact-tracing-app-could-be-only-10[/font]
(10-02-2020, 02:59 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: And you being so helpful have enlightened us all with the facts?? 

I have on post 125.

I'm not going to play a lose-lose game because we all know I could never be as helpful as you.
Some serious shoe being thrown around here today.
In the form of his life.
(10-02-2020, 03:03 PM)waffle Wrote:
(10-02-2020, 02:59 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: And you being so helpful have enlightened us all with the facts?? 

I have on post 125. 

I'm not going to play a lose-lose game because we all know I could never be as helpful as you.

Bluetooth?? Hahaha. clown. That’s why the 1at app was scrapped. Now go do your homework as this app does not use Bluetooth.