Lockdown Eve
Any plans, anyone?
See Grandkids in the park. Pub again later. Trying to cram it in before a month of reading all those Penguin classics I've never opened.
(11-04-2020, 08:47 AM)Tom Joad Wrote: See Grandkids in the park. Pub again later. Trying to cram it in before a month of reading all those Penguin classics I've never opened.

Tequila Mockingbird?
Pub from 16.00, then a curry.

Got a month to recover.
I started the day with a thunderous shit and the sewer rats have gone surfing safari. Which reminds me, I must pop down the supermarket for a bit of bog roll provided the shelves haven't already been wiped clean.

Then I might pop to our local for a farewell skinfull before hugging and kissing complete strangers and throwing bottles at the police on the way home. I haven't done the latter since the last time and as I'm unsure when the opportunity to do so will arise again I may as well make the most of things while I can. Because I can.

Tomorrow I will moan about having a sore head and whinge that my liberties are being infringed as I'm marched off to the police station for the activities of night before.

I won't have to worry about catching the rona. That was my mom's name, she's been dead for nearly nine years and won't be able to run away so there's no rush. Besides, I'm under 80 so unlikely to get more than a sniffle of the other thing. Or I might just have a quiet night in, count  my blessings and cook for the wife and lad. Again.
Continue my rehabilitation after my op, what lockdown ?
I’m hoping to knock off a bit early today, squeeze in one final swim and nip out for a couple beers.

Have a full day workshop on Zoom from 9-5 tomorrow so it’ll be a 2 pint limit for me but fear it could be a while longer than 4 weeks til I get to go out again!
Go around to as many bakeries as possible after work and pick up as many discounted baked goods as possible and then go to the V&C in Kenilworth for dinner.

I also need to buy a set of weights as the gyms are closing, not sure whether to stump up for a rowing machine as well.
Watch the usual WV4 off-license dash at 9.55pm! The local shop owner down this way has never had it so good.
(11-04-2020, 10:12 AM)Borin' Baggie Wrote: Go around to as many bakeries as possible after work and pick up as many discounted baked goods as possible and then go to the V&C in Kenilworth for dinner.

I also need to buy a set of weights as the gyms are closing, not sure whether to stump up for a rowing machine as well.

I was working on the a46 in Kenilworth until last Thursday... A very nice bakery on the high street and the cherry tree cafe does a nice all English aswell.