Sunday - Do or Die IMO
I think Sunday is absolutely huge. 

We have to take advantage of Spurs playing on Thursday and then Sunday at Mid Day.

We are @ Home. We need to be positive. We actually have a half decent record against them.

If ever we needed a result to be pulled out the back it’s Sunday.

It won’t be easy but hope we can show desire, fight and a little quality to nick 3 points
No Time To Die.

Maybe our 3rd choice keeper should play though.
We are capable of winning this match, but I wonder at the moment if the players believe it as there confidence is shattered. For me this is the match that we will see if Bilic can motivate them enough to keep him in a job.
Monday was the huge one and we never turned up. We've not won a league game in the last 13 or so? And you think Sunday we will.

No chance

Let's just hope Brighton and Burnley draw, Sheff lose, Fulham lose so we can stay in touch.
(11-04-2020, 11:22 AM)Super_Slav Wrote: I think Sunday is absolutely huge. 

We have to take advantage of Spurs playing on Thursday and then Sunday at Mid Day.

We are @ Home. We need to be positive. We actually have a half decent record against them.

It won’t be easy but hope we can show desire, fight and a little quality to nick 3 points

Given that Spurs are more than likely to send their stiffs for the EL I’m not sure how much difference it’ll make.
(11-04-2020, 11:36 AM)Duffers Wrote:

Given that Spurs are more than likely to send their stiffs for the EL I’m not sure how much difference it’ll make.

Mourinho tends to have a fairly strong team but I understand your overall point.

Still it’s the travelling and we have to hope Mourinho is feeling fatigued too. The small details. All adds up Duffers.
(11-04-2020, 11:41 AM)Super_Slav Wrote:
(11-04-2020, 11:36 AM)Duffers Wrote:

Mourinho tends to have a fairly strong team but I understand your overall point.

Still it’s the travelling and we have to hope Mourinho is feeling fatigued too. The small details. All adds up Duffers.

He’ll be able to have a nap in the dugout while Spurs shoe us into next week.
My pal who is spurs season ticket holder always says we give them the most trouble of the midland sides.
Sorry, but nobody is likely to die. What might happen is that a rich bloke will get given more money when his contract gets terminated.

However, if our players actually show some fight, then we may at least get a respectable score, if the Fulham types turn up we may break records Sad
I think it's more about the approach and attitude on Sunday, as opposed to the result. More of the same, and Bilic is a step closer to the tin tack. If there's aggression, intent and a desire to match our opponents every step of the way, but their extra quality proves crucial, I think he'll live to fight another day. Who knows we may nick something - Stranger things have happened.