Trump- official what will happen in the election thread
(11-04-2020, 07:12 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote:
(11-04-2020, 06:54 PM)The liquidator Wrote:
(11-04-2020, 06:29 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(11-04-2020, 04:44 PM)baggy1 Wrote: There is something kicking off about non-delivery of postal votes by the USPS. There was an order to ensure they were delivered but there appears to have been many from around the country that weren't despite the order. This could be a reason why the polls were so far out and how trump held onto some states where they thought it would be closer.

(11-04-2020, 04:55 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Brexit Mark 2 but the remoaners have got it their way....... No bleating from the republicans for 4 years I reckon and rightly so.... A fair result done and dusted.

I could be wrong but I believe Brexiteers have been moaning their bollocks off about the EU for forty years!
It would be nice for people to respect an election or referendum result with out 4 years of crying like little titty babies. -

All I'll say is leavers wouldn't have never moaned if the vote was to remain.

And you know it.

It was stated by UKIP they would keep plugging and agitiating for another vote if they had lost "narrowly".  Which would have included all the Tory Party sceptics and the ERG entrists and the press barons and the usual mob who never shut up for 40 years.  Never.  Now they have got what they want (whatever form that finally takes) they expect everybody to shut up.  Fucking arsehole hypocrites.
Wisconsin confirmed for Biden.

Trump’s team are now filing a suit to stop votes being counted in Michigan.

We’ve got weeks of this bullshit haven’t we?
(11-04-2020, 07:35 PM)Duffers Wrote: Wisconsin confirmed for Biden.

Recount they want.
Now calling for a recount in Wisconsin despite losing by 20k votes. Obviously the pla is to try and destabilise the process as much as possible while claiming cheating is at play.

The sad thing is that stupid people will believe it. There will be trouble and people will be hurt because Trump cannot accept he has lost.

Apparently the last two recounts in Wisoncsin saw a swing by 120 and 300 votes. Trump lost by 20,000.
(11-04-2020, 07:40 PM)hudds Wrote:
(11-04-2020, 07:35 PM)Duffers Wrote: Wisconsin confirmed for Biden.

Recount they want.

Hi, Yoda!
(11-04-2020, 04:44 PM)baggy1 Wrote: There is something kicking off about non-delivery of postal votes by the USPS. There was an order to ensure they were delivered but there appears to have been many from around the country that weren't despite the order. This could be a reason why the polls were so far out and how trump held onto some states where they thought it would be closer.

(11-04-2020, 04:55 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Brexit Mark 2 but the remoaners have got it their way....... No bleating from the republicans for 4 years I reckon and rightly so.... A fair result done and dusted.

I could be wrong but I believe Brexiteers have been moaning their bollocks off about the EU for forty years!
It would be nice for people to respect an election or referendum result with out 4 years of crying like little titty babies. -

Farage says at the time he wouldn’t accept the result and would carry on lobbying to leave. You keep living in alternate fact free Trump world Liq.
Don't understand this trying to drag things out waste of time and energy that goes for this trump result and why oh why the brexit result 4 years on.
I think California being overwhelmingly in favour of Biden and voting down Proposition 22 whilst Florida votes for Trump and in favour of the $15 an hour minimum wage is the lesson the Democrats HAVE to learn from this election.
(11-04-2020, 08:22 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Don't understand this trying to drag things out waste of time and energy that goes for this trump result and why oh why the brexit result 4 years on.

U ok hun? x
(11-04-2020, 07:12 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote:

All I'll say is leavers wouldn't have never moaned if the vote was to remain.

And you know it.

Hahahahahaha. Yeah, right.
Moaning since 1973. Big Grin