Lockdown II - The positives
With gyms closing again, there will be loads of fit birds out jogging
Less traffic on the roads
Less aircraft noise

Others?
Don’t have to see as many Vile fans smugly reminding me how shit we are.
The people of Wolverhampton are staying indoors. The outside world just got far more attractive.
No daily commute (but eventually no job either).

More time to practice guitar.

Err
Being able to “go to work” in battered tracksuit bottoms and an old football shirt.
(11-03-2020, 09:54 AM)Duffers Wrote: Being able to “go to work” in battered tracksuit bottoms and an old football shirt.

When you've work worked from home as long as I have that is pretty much a whistle and flute you've described there.
(11-03-2020, 07:44 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: With gyms closing again, there will be loads of fit birds out jogging
Less aircraft noise

Others?

I'm still in work - the M6 was bad this morning compared to yesterday. Hopefully it'll be a nicer drive home tonight.
(11-05-2020, 11:06 AM)Mr vertical Wrote:
(11-03-2020, 07:44 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: With gyms closing again, there will be loads of fit birds out jogging
Less aircraft noise

Others?

I'm still in work - the M6 was bad this morning compared to yesterday. Hopefully it'll be a nicer drive home tonight.

I'm on the roads for work and today seems no fucking different down here. Certainly way more traffic than the last lockdown.
(11-05-2020, 10:53 AM)HawkingsHalfpint Wrote:
(11-03-2020, 09:54 AM)Duffers Wrote: Being able to “go to work” in battered tracksuit bottoms and an old football shirt.

When you've work worked from home as long as I have that is pretty much a whistle and flute you've described there.

We haven't been allowed to go back into the office since March. So from a work front no change. Stuck in the study in my pyjamas. All quiet until the eldest returns from school and starts shouting to his mates on the XBox/Fortnite.
My wife had vertigo for pretty much the whole of the first lockdown. She hasn't got it this time which is a positive of lockdown episode two. However, she can't stop sneezing. Unless she pitches my son's tent in the back garden and decides to live outdoors I can see the Navarone household in dispute. If she's not sneezing, she's bloody sniffing. Ffs sake sake,  it sounds like she's playing snot tennis with herself...