Predictions Brom v Spurs
WBA 4 - Spurs 18.

I think when they're ten nil up they'll switch off a bit and we'll suddenly look dangerous... then they'll get annoyed and score another 8.
I’m into silly season Grant will score our winner, we seem to play well against spurs. Don’t think I’ve ever predicted us to lose. So I won’t start now. Forever the optimist. I don’t want Bilic sacked but if we get hammered as some of you think it’s probably bye bye Bilic.
If Bilic picks a team to win 2 - 1 to the baggies
If he goes for a bus parking 0 - 4 to Spurs
Followed by a "Taxi" for Bilic
(11-05-2020, 01:54 PM)wba13 Wrote: I’m into silly season Grant will score our winner, we seem to play well against spurs. Don’t think I’ve ever predicted us to lose. So I won’t start now. Forever the optimist. I don’t want Bilic sacked but if we get hammered as some of you think it’s probably bye bye Bilic.

He won't survive an 18 - 4 score line, that's for sure
0-4 Could be more but they'll play at a training pace and down tools after the 3rd (round about the37th minute)

If Lloris brings his Woodbine's he can do a John Osbourne and have a crafty fag or two to pass the time.
1-3

They'll stroll into a 3 goal lead by half time then tire a bit 2nd half and we'll get one back late on
Fulham FalloutWBA 0- 4 Spurs

is likewise
0-3

And that's being optimistic. Son and Kane are on fire at the moment.
We have a decent record against Spurs.
Not confident with this one though given the quality difference between the respective sides
Hopefully they pick up a couple of injuries in this evenings Europa game.

Albion 0 Spurs 3.
Based on what has gone before this season: Throstles - 0 - Cockney Cockerels - 3