Trump- official what will happen in the election thread
(11-07-2020, 07:54 PM)The liquidator Wrote:
(11-07-2020, 07:33 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote:
(11-07-2020, 07:21 PM)The liquidator Wrote: I coukdnt give a toss about Charles the silly old goat.

Good for you, but you do seem to have a weird obsession with taking hypocritical positions for what I can only assume to be to get a rise out of other people. Your absolute obsession with calling Joe Biden a creep (very odd seeing as you said yourself that you don't care about American politics) when it is obvious to anyone without functioning eyesight that he is the far more moral, upstanding, less noncy and less creepy candidate and that's not to mention your bizarre post of Gerry Adams with Joe Biden completely ignoring the fact that it was well after the Belfast Agreement was signed and, unlike Donald Trump who helped fund the PIRA, it isn't as though Joe Biden has any connection to Irish Republican terrorism

What part of I don't give a fuck you don't understand....... Don't take it seriously its a board to fuck about on.

The bit where you clearly give a fuck otherwise you would never have gone on this thread in the first place, let alone comment on it.

Didn't think it needed to be spelled out.
3 things I care about in politics at this moment

Sorting covid out
Sorting brexit out
Finding the scumbags who bombed my city of Birmingham.
(11-07-2020, 07:47 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(11-07-2020, 07:26 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Don't be stupid CIM it was rigged by putin and tory money.

Arf. So if the result goes your way it's ok. If it doesn't it was rigged. You sound as idiotic and deluded as Trump.

How have you come to the conclusion that Liq is being anything other than sarcastic? 

Your political punditry is as good as your football.  Big Grin
Derek I must have completely brainwashed the wife.
When pulis is on ssn I take a picture of him me giving him 2 fingers and I send it to my mates just as a in joke....... The wife seen him on the TV and stuck her 2 fingers up to him she just said look what you have turned me into......lol.
(11-07-2020, 08:03 PM)The liquidator Wrote: 3 things I care about in politics at this moment

Sorting covid out
Sorting brexit out

At least two of those are significantly affected by the US.
(11-07-2020, 08:16 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Derek I must have completely brainwashed the wife.
When pulis is on ssn I take a picture of him me giving him 2 fingers and I send it to my mates just as a in joke....... The wife seen him on the TV and stuck her 2 fingers up to him she just said look what you have turned me into......lol.

That’s what millions do every time they see the Giant Cheesy Wotsit
(11-07-2020, 08:17 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote:
(11-07-2020, 08:03 PM)The liquidator Wrote: 3 things I care about in politics at this moment

Sorting covid out
Sorting brexit out

At least two of those are significantly affected by the US.

I just look what our idiots are doing
(11-07-2020, 08:22 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(11-07-2020, 08:16 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Derek I must have completely brainwashed the wife.

That’s what millions do every time they see the Giant Cheesy Wotsit
What pulis done to me and what trump did to America is not even on the same scale.....  Dodgy
The only way Trump can get to 270 now is if he loses 50 lbs.
People on this thread happy Trump has lost but massively pro Boris.

Please explain how that works?